RemedySpot.com

Re: What Kind Of World

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That was powerful, thanks Kassia (and thanks for the warning about the tissues!)

What Kind Of World

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/whatkind.aspthis contains the link to the video made for autism speaks and verifies that is a true statement that the website will donate .40 for each time the video is viewed. get a tissue b/c even i started to cry and i felt i have become numb to these videos by now i have seen so many. kassia

ldy_solana's domain

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Thanks for sending Kassia!!!And Hugs to you and Violet!Darcy

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/whatkind.aspthis contains the link to the video made for autism speaks and verifies that is a true statement that the website will donate .40 for each time the video is viewed. get a tissue b/c even i started to cry and i felt i have become numb to these videos by now i have seen so many. kassia ldy_solana's domain

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

-Will Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.