RemedySpot.com

TESS Re: Jen's adventure with Ramp It Up!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Tess! Everything you said makes me feel so good. I know that this time I WILL be successful because I'm not going to give up and stop exercising. I am also going to work on my food...lately I've been eating a few sweet treats (not many) but I want to start cutting that down to one treat a week. Well it's late and I have two more workouts to do so I had better do them NOW. Jen Lethe Loupe wrote: I'm so excited for you, Jen, and so proud of what you're doing!You've waited and gone through so much, just to be able to do whatyou're doing now-- I know you'll have great success!! I'm thrilledthat you're seeing a difference in your face-- it seems to be thefirst place I show a loss, too, and keeping up with those littlesubtle changes is so motivating! LOL, you should have seen me dancingin the bathroom when I discovered that a normal size bath towel wouldfinally wrap

around me again!As for the Plough, that's one of those moves that no one will ever getme to do. My neck is a genetic weak spot, so there's no way I'm goingto risk it by flipping my rear end up over my head! ;-)Wish I had some suggestions for you for your knees and wrists, but Idon' t have anything but what's already been offered. Oh, wait, yes Ido!When/if you do get onto hands and knees, think about pressing throughthe outside of your hands, with no pressure on the thumb side. Alsoimagine pulling up out of your wrists, instead of thinking of lettingyour weight push into them.Also, don't let your upper back sink between your shoulder blades-- Itend to let that part just "sag" between my arms, like a hammock. (Ithink maybe because I've got *ahem* quite a load on the front.) WhenI remember to hold myself up in the upper back, I can feel quite aload lift off my elbows and wrists.Again, please

know that I'm just thrilled to pieces with yourdetermination and effort, and I'm grinning right along with you!Tess