RemedySpot.com

Thurs: P90 Sculpt 3-4

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't think I posted today's workout yet so here it is...

I did P90 Sculpt 3-4 again. Used mostly 8s and 10s. I wish I had 12s for some but am very happy with 8s for others! This is such low rep that I could go heavier on some but he moves so quickly from one exercise to the next, just enough time to grab the right weights, no time to rest, that I'm not that hot to get heavier weights right now. I worked very hard on my pushups and started keeping a log of how many I do of each variation in each set. I think I did a few more than last time. I might be doing them wrong though, my nose is touching the floor, am I supposed to be keeping my face looking forward so that my nose doesn't touch? Before my mastectomy (and reduction on the healthy side) my boobs would have hit the floor long before my nose so this is all strange to me! :-) I did 12 tricep dips (1 more than last time, 2 more than the time before that) and am watching my progress on that too.

Tomorrow is Sweat! Cardio 3-4 for the first time. Should be interesting. I'm really not sure how I'll do with it. I might do the 3 minute step test Tonya recommended for measuring my cardiovascular fitness first too. I've got a bigger block of time tomorrow so as long as I don't mess around too much before my workout I shouldn't feel too stressed trying to do both. We'll see though. Saturday is back to Sculpt 3-4 probably (unless I decide to sub 1 or 2 Power Half Hour workouts instead, not sure about that yet, what I'd really like is Ripped or Ripped to the Core to sub for variety because they're whole body workouts but I don't own either... yet...). Sunday is some kind of stretch... not sure what yet.