RemedySpot.com

Re: and Carolyn about balancing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't think I can do that! I sure like watching those who can, though! :) from Michigan wrote: Ok I got a balancing act for you! Can you stand on a bosu find your balance then throw a small ball (medicine ball) at a trampoline and catch it? I saw this senior guy doing that when I was interpreting for a Deaf client getting pt for her knee. Jen Festival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser <pvissercyg (DOT) net> wrote: Pink Pussycat wrote:> My lower body was so fried from this I didn't stay for Turbo Kick.wow! you missed TK?!? you really must have been frying!> Remember when I> had that personal training session and he made me do squats on dyna > disks?? Well they had those at Freds for $13, so I picked up two of > them . hey, there are some current workouts that use those... see www.fitnessfix.ca(they also use the foam roller)>I've also still> never really used the dual ab wheel that I got for free

at the > apartment dumpster. i havent been using my ab slide either! we are so bad!>I just thought of a toughie - one foot on each > disk in a plank position with ab roller in your hands and rolling back > up that way. Ha ha! just kidding..OMG! imagine that!!! that would be so cool if we could really do that....LOL:*carolyn.

• 2 weeks later...

Jen,

This sounds like one of the exercises I do with my clients on the bosu. I make them squat while standing on the bosu, throw the medicine ball to me, catch it when I throw it back, and then stand up to start over. It's tough!

Tonya L. -www.smellabella.comwww.trainingwithtonya.com

and Carolyn about balancing

Ok I got a balancing act for you! Can you stand on a bosu find your balance then throw a small ball (medicine ball) at a trampoline and catch it? I saw this senior guy doing that when I was interpreting for a Deaf client getting pt for her knee.

Jen

Festival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser <pvissercyg (DOT) net> wrote:

Pink Pussycat wrote:> My lower body was so fried from this I didn't stay for Turbo Kick.wow! you missed TK?!? you really must have been frying!> Remember when I> had that personal training session and he made me do squats on dyna > disks?? Well they had those at Freds for $13, so I picked up two of > them . hey, there are some current workouts that use those... see www.fitnessfix.ca(they also use the foam roller)>I've also still> never really used the dual ab wheel that I got for free at the > apartment dumpster. i havent been using my ab slide either! we are so bad!>I just thought of a toughie - one foot on each > disk in a plank position with ab roller in your hands and rolling back > up that way. Ha ha! just kidding..OMG! imagine that!!! that would be so cool if we could really do that....LOL:*carolyn.

I can barely stand on a bosu without the rest of that and I have pretty good balance!!!

and Carolyn about balancing

Ok I got a balancing act for you! Can you stand on a bosu find your balance then throw a small ball (medicine ball) at a trampoline and catch it? I saw this senior guy doing that when I was interpreting for a Deaf client getting pt for her knee.

Jen

Festival City Concrete/ & Carolyn Visser <pvissercyg (DOT) net> wrote:

Pink Pussycat wrote:> My lower body was so fried from this I didn't stay for Turbo Kick.wow! you missed TK?!? you really must have been frying!> Remember when I> had that personal training session and he made me do squats on dyna > disks?? Well they had those at Freds for $13, so I picked up two of > them . hey, there are some current workouts that use those... see www.fitnessfix.ca(they also use the foam roller)>I've also still> never really used the dual ab wheel that I got for free at the > apartment dumpster. i havent been using my ab slide either! we are so bad!>I just thought of a toughie - one foot on each > disk in a plank position with ab roller in your hands and rolling back > up that way. Ha ha! just kidding..OMG! imagine that!!! that would be so cool if we could really do that....LOL:*carolyn.