RemedySpot.com

Thursday workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

This morning I did a real calorie burner workout. I did Rhythmic Step. I had to really force myself to do this one. Every time I do this workout I'm reminded of how much I dislike the music. The combos are awesome, but the music stinks. Also, every time I get done with the combos and get ready for the challenge I have to ask myself if I can do it. I was really feeling wore down by the 2nd combo so by the time I was actually done with combo 3, I was pretty much spent. I figured I'd push myself through it so I could say I completed the workout.

This workout has lots of fun moves and for some reason, really keeps my heart rate up. When I got done with the challenge and she went into the cool down (not much of a cool down, btw) my heart rate was still pretty high and I just wasn't ready to slow down as much as they were. I walked around a bit (even while they were stretching) and I still didn't feel like I could just stop the workout, my heart rate was still up around 140.

I figured since my heart rate was still a bit up there and I doubt I would be able to get any yoga in this evening, this would be a good time to do it... plus, I had some free time for myself this morning. So I put in Quick Fix Power Yoga and did workouts 1 and 3.

I had never done a yoga workout right after a hard cardio, but it actually felt pretty good. I was definitely nice and warm for the sun salutations.

I left my heart rate monitor on and I burned 732 calories. I'm definitely done for the day. My face is still red. lol

Have a great day!

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.