RemedySpot.com

Fwd: New Releases: RootLock and IndePrime

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"anna@..." wrote: To: ldy_solana@...Subject: New Releases: RootLock and IndePrimeDate: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 07:07:18 -0500 Dear %$firstname$%,ALL NEW RELEASE: ROOTLOCK (20 min. Workout, 6 min. Information Section. Professionally Duplicated) $16.99See details at http://www.fitnessfavorites.com/RootLock.phpSee this YouTube workout preview:

RootLock tightens all the muscles of the core as well as improves posture. Throughout, special exercises for the interior pelvic diaphragm(at the base of the pelvis) reduce the need for pads, drugs or surgery to control incontinence. Best of all, you will increase and prolong your orgasmic

intensity as you become an extraordinary lover. Lead by Benson, the workout (as does IndePrime) uses optional (but important) internal SmartBalls.TESTIMONIAL for IndePrime, (also applicable to RootLock)"Dear ,I am a Women's Health Nurse Practitioner. I wanted to let you know that I think you truly have performed a great service to all women by creating the workout Indeprime ( & RootLock). I also commend you for be daring enough to address the "taboo" subject of incontinence. While most think that it is the middle-aged or elderly females that deal with incontinence, I have had patients as young as the early 20s have incontinence issues (usually an after-effect of childbearing). As a good number of women prefer to avoid surgical intervention (which sometimes is only temporarily effective), I have encouraged my patients to perform kegel exercises with the use of a vaginal weight or cone to treat incontinence. However, although I

provide a print-out with instructions, most of still wary of using the vaginal weight or cone as it seems unfamiliar to most. I recently printed out information on Indeprime (also applicable to RootLock) and gave it to a patient who was especially nervous about performing kegels with a vaginal cone/weight. She exclaimed in surprise, "There is actually an exercise video that addresses this?" Her nervousness immediately disappeared and she stated, "Now I feel much more confident about these exercises being effective knowing that there is a entire video to follow".As I health care provider, I am very happy that you have given women who deal with incontinence another avenue of treating this problem. It definitely enables women to regain their confidence & dignity, as well as the feeling of youth & health.Thank you for this amazing contribution not only to the fitness area, but also to Women's Health.Sincerely, Workout Partner

TC" ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.