RemedySpot.com

Re: What's on your Christmas list?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well nothing now i bought them LOL. i would like to get the 2 new biggest loser dvds since its just bob leading and i saw a clip and it looks wwwwaaaayyyy better then cardio max or power sculpt did. still have some cathe's on my wish list too but not really hurting bad for those. kassia ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will Subject: What's on your Christmas list?To: exercisevideos Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 2:34 PM

Hey, everybody,

Been very busy, but just thought I'd ask for the sake of making

conversation:

What exercise DVD's/goodies are on your wish list this season?

I don't really have any right now. I've been so focused on doing all my videos I already have that I haven't even looked at anything new. Isn't that crazy!?! I am planning on building a gym next year where my barn currently sits (Its an old metal barn with a dirt floor so it won't work for a gym now.) and then I'll be going shopping for goodies!

Tonya

What's on your Christmas list?

Hey, everybody,Been very busy, but just thought I'd ask for the sake of makingconversation:What exercise DVD's/goodies are on your wish list this season?

With DH out of work, not a whole lot! :-( Oh well. I did ask my dad for 15 lb. dumbbells, I doubt I'll get them, but I tried anyway! I'd love some weighted gloves too but it would be enough for Dad to actually buy dumbbells, he wouldn't know what weighted gloves are let alone be willing to search for them! (I crack up too at the idea of him carrying the weights out of the store, wondering how his little daughter could actually use those! 'Cause she's tough and has worked hard to get to a level where she can use them that's how!) Too bad Borders doesn't sell equipment like that. I've got a bunch of Borders Bucks to use from e-rewards. I might cash those in around the first of the year for some new workouts though (and take advantage of after Christmas sales).

I did get a HUGE box full of exercise video tapes today from a wonderful EV friend though!!!! Thank you again, you are so awesome!!!! I have tons of super exciting new workouts to try now! I'm thinking about wrapping up the box and putting it under the Christmas tree then pulling out one of the workouts for a Christmas Day workout! :-) (DH thinks I'm weird to do that, wrap it up and put it under the tree, but see if I care! His mom ALWAYS has gifts to herself from herself under their tree!)

Hey , how's Dawn doing? Much better I hope!!!!!

What's on your Christmas list?

Hey, everybody,Been very busy, but just thought I'd ask for the sake of makingconversation:What exercise DVD's/goodies are on your wish list this season?

Hi , I'm not asking for anything because I've been very naughty buying up everything I want. :) How about you?

Hey, everybody,

Been very busy, but just thought I'd ask for the sake of making

conversation:

What exercise DVD's/goodies are on your wish list this season?

paul,

this year i bought my friend Your Body Breakthru: Rockin Body Cardio

with michelle dozois and a new firm workout--power half hour. she

bought Tank Top Arms, Bikini Belly, Boy Shorts Bottom for me:)

stacey

>

> Hey, everybody,

>

> Been very busy, but just thought I'd ask for the sake of making

> conversation:

>

> What exercise DVD's/goodies are on your wish list this season?

>

>

>