RemedySpot.com

Re: Friday - Rest day so far

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So glad to hear your back is heaing too Donna!!! Mine was feeling soo good..GRR... I have to go to wal-mart this morning. I'm half-tempted to call a chiropractor and see if I can get in there. I'm interested to hear what he thinks is going on anyway.

Those rest days sound well-deserved. Good job on listening to your body and taking them!Darcy

Hi Everyone,

I took a rest morning, I was just too tired to get up at 4:30, so I allowed myself to sleep in until 6:30 - when I had to get up to get everyone moving and ready for school/work. The good news is my back is really improving quickly. It is almost " normal " (or back to where it was before I hurt myself on Tuesday). I guess that is really a good sign that the chiro treatments are working - in the past, that injury would have taken a week or more to heal as opposed to two days. I still have some tight spots, but it is getting better. Tonight if I have the energy (not sure if I will as I'm having some of 's and my friends over this evening for pizza/cookie decorating) I may give either a PIlates or a Classical Stretch workout a try. Tomorrow I'll probably hop on the TM or do a workout and then add on some Pilates or CS. I'm so glad my back is healing, even though intellectually I knew it

would get better, there was something scary about not even being able to do something as simple as sitting up from a laying down position (I can do that now, so I feel much better about everything!)

Hope everyone has a good day!Donna