RemedySpot.com

An Affirmation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest Brothers and Sisters; I am so deeply honored to be a part of this wonderful experience shared here. In honesty, everytime I think on posting my versions of "wisdom", I catch myself laughing and thinking "they already know this anyway". Funny but true. I feel the energies here easily and my words would only be subtile reassuraces at best so I am delighted to share my lifetime of poetic work instead. Religion or one's spiritual path in truth, must arise from within. There are no external words really. We hear so many versions of "truth" don't we?. Perhaps they are all wrong, perhaps only one, or perhaps they all fit together, each complimenting the others like fingers in a glove. See... who or what, other that the inner voice can guide us?. We each create our light (or darkness), and our foundations and growth make us brighter. Please do not get me wrong- we all learn and expand from the experiences of others, but is our choice

alone as what to accept of not. -May all here..... No; I was going to write an aspiration but you all already know it anyway. (laughing and smiling). Compassion To All, Randy

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.