RemedySpot.com

Week in Review / a good day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, unless by some miracle I do yoga this evening, here is my weekly review. I put in 8.75 hours. I'm pleased with this week's work, but regret to say that I only did one Slim in 6 workout (I'm not counting Slim & Limber). Oh well, I'll try to get more in this week if I can! How did you do with Slim Series this week, Vennitta? Jen did really well by doing Start It Up I think 3 times! I did less cardio this week, so when I taught today - woowee! It was a kick in the pants! It was fun class because there were a lot of new people (new years rezzies and all) and they seemed to be enjoying themselves and they made some noise :) which always makes me feel good. There were three teenaged girlfriends who were just adorable - they laughed and made comments. I can't tell you how validating teaching aerobics can be. I used to teach French, and that was enriching too - heck, you teach people

to read - still, teaching aerobics is even more rewarding. You show people a good time for an hour where they forget their problems, listen to loud edgy music, and sometimes you see people's bodies change and confidence boost and you feel like you were a part of something meaningful to someone.I haven't had TOM yet and normally wouldn't weigh myself until it was one week over, but my favorite pair of aerobics pants were feeling looser. Sure enough, I lost 2 lbs in the last two weeks! I'm so excited! December 30th–January 5th Sunday Taught Turbo Kick: Cuts from R11 – R13 Monday 3 Mile Bridge Walk Real Kickboxing: Intermediate Workout Slim & Limber Essential Yoga: Hatha Practice Tuesday powersculpt (gym) Wednesday YCFE: General Practice 2 (Advanced) Thursday Ramp It Up Fitness Essentials: Urban Belly Dancing Friday Walk Away the Pounds – Deluxe Editiion – walk for weight loss Fitness

Essentials: Beginning Belly Dance Saturday Taught Turbo Kick: Cuts from R11 – R13