RemedySpot.com

Pm Stretch/Fri Vegas Strip and stretch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

morning all,when i was doing a workout apprently they may have closed school again. just waiting on word(can't always trust their website programs). anyway last night i did caribbean workout pilates focus on stretching. i donated the pilates plus to the scouts hoping somebody will buy it at the next yard sale. i don't use it nearly enough and this one i keep around mostly for the stability and stretch segments. the stretch has some strength in it but the roll over also acts as a lower back and hammie stretch.this morning i went for one of my new carmen striptease. this one called vegas strip is a short 30 min. program set to the same format as her hip hop in that you jump into breakdowns as your warm up(since you are moving at a slower pace) and TIFTing alot to learn the routine. its set to be like her first one just in a more condensed form. the backdrop is also a studio 54 looking thing(it even says studio 54 but i am not sure what that has to do

with vegas LOL). my only complaint is the finished product routine segment. its the final run through they went through a clothes change BUT the filming is SO off. it does slo motion, they don't focus on all the dancers at all times sometimes they move in on legs,abs, etc. it was hard to keep up. i guess if you do this a million times you would know the routine by heart but i can't see anybody keeping up the first time around SO i rewound and did the routine and final breakdown again them tried the total product and it worked a little better. i was a little off but i made it. i was also not graceful and perfect sexy as carmen but when you are excuting these moves right you feel it in abs and hips and the combos do move a little fast so you get a decent workout. almost like an interval workout b/c you steady during breakdowns and you shake it during the combo. i still like it though b/c i see what she is doing with these workouts. she is trying to make it a point to

make sexy fun no matter what you look like. in all the videos(except maybe the advanced dvd) she is dressed pretty tastefully in that nothing is hanging out and not TOO much skin is being shown so you are not intimidated. i like that and respect that in these videos. not mention its a chance to laugh at yourself but keep going b/c it can be done by anyone. after striptease i did the flexibility segment from denise austin's bootcamp dvd. i like this stretch segment that moves in and out of stretchings(she refers to it as active isolated stretching) then you hold the stretch. this is a great segment to loosen things up and get a little relaxed. this weekend i will be away so i am setting to no mail. i really don't want to do this fieldtrip but its for the kids. my issue is mostly b/c i never been to the aquarium and we will be camping out at the space center in VA Beach which i have never been either, and i could care less for some of the parents. particulary

one who barely ever shows up to meetings but there for the free field trip that a few other parents busted their ass to raise money for while they helped NIHL!! sorry just makes me angry b/c this type of selfishness takes away from other kids. parents had to chip in some money this time b/c if they weren't going along then nobody would have to pay. its not fair there are parents who do their part in keeping up with scout mottos with their kids and attends meetings reguarly etc. well off my soapbox. looks likes school is closed so i might have to trek up to my moms for laundry. we don't have school on monday but there are some shirts i want to wear this weekend so it would be good to get that done with. have a great one kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.