RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Thank u for the prayers and Love, went to the Dr. today,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THANK U,LOVE TO U SWEETIELAUR,isabel4229 <isabel.robson@...> wrote: Dear Laurie Positive energy going your way. You will be in my prayers. Angel of Love > > just to let u know I decided to let them do nothing. with all the > complications Ive have, and since everytime I go to the dr. I seem to > get worse. me the pain

dr, and the foot Dr, were in agreement that I > should not boot my feet 4 that would through off my back more than it > already is,,and they said theve never seen anything like this, so I > should rest , and in a week if I feel better try and get in the pool > again , > Lots of self healing will be needed, I need to get my mind and energy > in the right place,my life situation makes things quite rough in > dealing with the healing process but I must be stonger than this, and > with u all by my side as support I beleave I can beat this or at least > tolerate it, > love and light dear friends > thank u all > Laurie > To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !