RemedySpot.com

Re: A big hello and a huge Welcome!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

YOUR GREAT, , EVEN THOUGH IVE BEEN HERE A LITTLE WHILE, ITS SO COMFORTING TO HAVE U AND THE GROUP HERE. ALL MY LOVE LAURIElianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello Family! Just want to welcome everyone that

joined our group yesterday and today.It is a pleasure and my heart really warms up to see you all here. I have many Ideas that I am intenting to share with you all pretty soon, as soon I can organize my life a little bit more. I want you all to know that I am keeping each and everyone of you in my prayers and thoughts and Even if you don't see me around, I am always here...lol. One thing, since this group is for us to share and learn with each other, I want to open an opportunity to everyone to say what issues and subjects you would be wishing to know, to share , to discuss and/or to introduce to the group.If you don't find what you want here, please feel free to ask. It will be a pleasure to look for anything about specific subject (or not). I am here to serve. Again I am leaving you all with a huge hug and best wishes for a big wonderful rest of the week. Love and Gratitude Liane I am so happy today, I am going to do the Alien Dance...LOL To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !