RemedySpot.com

jillian micheals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

to help make an educated response about her workouts to somebody on another forum i went ahead and check out the instant viewing on netflix again. well her shape up series is totally unsafe IMO. i tried some of it but then stopped b/c there was no way i was going to NOT injure myself with this.she starts off the warm up with high impact moves like high knees and jacks. WHOA even cathe would build up to that. she does her moves with weights entirely to fast to get form down properly or even heavy up on. and that she does jogs and jacks with bicep curls. doesn't seem like a safe exercise to me. she doesn't even tell you whats coming up until your weights are in your hand. i am sorry i liked her beginners set but there is no way i am going to even check out the others like maximize or shape up front. maybe i am missing something but i don't even see this as an effective workout. an effective weight workout you should be able to use resistance to challenge you but not

injure you. i can't do bicep curls with 8lbs if i am doing jacks yet if i use 5lbs for curls i don't get challenged. maybe its just not for me but honestly i think these are crap in the way of exercise videos. JMHOkassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.