RemedySpot.com

the day has arrived at last to have angiogram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm so nervous that I cannot get too sleep, I have to be up in 4hrs to have my last drink of water and my morning medication, the transport ambulance is picking me up anytime after 7am, my hospital appointment is 10am and my angiogram is anytime after 11am, if they find that i need stents which the doctor thinks i need, because my heart is beating extra beats and i have excess fluid, also my blood is not getting round the body properly.since december when i collapsed my heart shows quite a change on the ecgs i have had.

my angiogram will be through my right wrist while i'm awake, i'm hoping lack of sleep now will make me sleepy during the angiogram. i will be admitted to the hospital for 24 hours longer if they do stents.

i will not be able to let you know thinks have gone as i have noone who can e-mail you for me. but fingers crossed i will be back with you on wednesday evening with no stents or sometime over the weekend with stents. i do not think i can use my netbook with mobile internet on the cardiac ward or unit but if they put me on an ordinary ward i should be able to use my netbook.

i hope you all have a better week than me and talk with you all soon

love

Mandy

Felix loves to leave his pawprints in our hearts