RemedySpot.com

More Star Trainers Cardio

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sounds good. Thanks for the review, Kassia. My daughter is suppose to bring the DVD over tonight along with the Star Trainer Abs. I have Turbo Jam down for Tuesday, but I might do the Star Trainers instead.

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

evening all,to go back i did 10 min. solution yoga stretch on friday. then yesterday morning i did the arms and shoulders from slo-mo. spent the day at a big yard sale which was a pain to clean up at the end. it really pisses me off the ppl don't help this scout troop more,but they are sure reap the benefits. these are the reasons the leaders make so we don't have to pay for nearly anything. but it takes team effort. oh well chalk it up as another workout. last night i did perfect in 10 yoga back relief/flexibility b/c it hits alot of the back of the body and stretch shoulders. this morning i went double on the star trainers cardio. first i did violet zaki's kickbutt cardio. i have not had much luck with violet but this was a change. it wasn't super fast paced kickboxing but her adding in of mountain climbers,pylometics, and lunges with the kicks made this workout much harder then the other segments. it wasn't set to combos and there was much punching just

kind of moved along with cardio kickboxing movements. it was a lower body worker mostly. she threw in some unique movements but one i can't explain to well. its like your about to go into crow from a low squat but you kick your butt and jump up. she called it kickbutt squat, i think its in the clip at collage video. the second was kendall hogan's peak performance cardio. this was defiantly a combo oriented workout. takes from the top after building up a complete combo. the combos were regular old aerobics with the option of ramping up the intensity with jumping and hopping. this was a great cardio routine though. kind of felt like a cardio bootcamp type of thing b/c he kept going with very little if any rest in between. both instructors were well cued and came up with good programs without boring you. one thing about this whole dvd in each segment is that they push the product of propel water. i guess that is how they made the dvd. drives me nuts that you

can't skip the intro which mentions it either. well one more segment with kimberly spreen and i finished this dvd. its a pretty good one for these two so far and i hear kmart has them cheap. mid-high intermediate cardio workouts with modifications. trying to figure out a pm routine. not sure if abs,pilates, or maybe stretch. will see how i feel after dinner. kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.