RemedySpot.com

and Darcy / SS vs P90

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi , I haven't done enough of P90 to know which series is harder. It may be like comparing apples to oranges and I'm not sure you can compare the two programs. Each may be challenging in their own way. I'm guessing that some of the more veteran vidiots like Kassia, , Carolyn and Donna can answer better than me, but here are my observations. All of the Slim Series (I'm using “Slim Series”as a catch all term here to encompass of of Debbie Siebers' Beach Body workouts) use lighter weights for many, many repetitions, as I witnessed while watching Tear It Up! (77 minutes long) today. There are lots and lots of squats, which are a large muscle group and thus burn lots of calories and fat. There are lots of upper body reps too. There are lots of reps,

period. Just when you think you've worked every muscle group a thousand times, She takes you through them again. She uses the same exercises from routine to routine, and that can make the workouts boring, at least to watch. The music is anything but motivating, it's like muzak. Burn It Up!, for example, is almost identical to Ramp it Up!, only faster and thus with more reps. When watching Tear It Up! today I was hoping to see something different, but outside of a few different shoulder exercises it was pretty much the same, just more rep's, and for 77 minutes instead of around an hour. I have a dread factor going on this one now! Makes Burn it Up! look like Sansone! However, everyone I've talked to who has stuck with the Slim Series has experienced real results. So have those who have stuck it

out with Tony. Personally I prefer Tony's workouts over Debbie's because they are more fun, and while Tony bugs me sometimes with his smug comments, he does cue form and technique very well and more often than Debbie. Still, I would like to give the Slim Series an honest try. I want results and will put forth the effort required to achieve them. I plan on doing Burn it Up! Tomorrow and stretching with Cool It Off! Express tomorrow morning. Last time I did Burn it Up! my buns were on fire for several days, so I know that they work. I will up my weights for the upper body portions.