RemedySpot.com

Sat: P90 Sculpt 3-4 & 10 min stretch

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kept getting interrupted every time I tried to get started (would start the tape and the phone would ring or other things would go on) after taking way too long to motivate myself at all to do it but I finally got my darn workout in! Weekends are so tough for me to get in workouts because of having no real weekend routine but having the rotation to push me to do it is definitely helping. Today's workout went pretty much like the last time (2 days ago). I'm feeling my chest and shoulders from all the pushups and from yesterday's punches in Cardio 3-4. I noticed I was feeling my abs big time as I went to sweep and mop my floor this evening (from Ab Ripper 200) but hadn't noticed them much before. I *think* I'm getting a little definition in my abs from all the ab work, not sure though. When I got done with this I did the 10 minute standing stretch routine from Tamilee Webb's Total Stretch for Beginners. Tomorrow we have a meeting and potluck after church so I'm not sure if I'm going to do another stretch then or just make it a total rest day. Then it'll be back to the P90 rotation for next week (except probably Wednesday, when I am really pushing it to fit in a 40+ minute workout, not sure what I'm doing then but it will be some sort of cardio for about 30 minutes).