RemedySpot.com

Thursday's stretch..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So today I woke up quite " grumpy " knowing I couldn't get my workout in..GRRR. I decided to do Classical Stretch with Mirnda (I think that's her name). I loved it. It felt very good. I've tried *a few* workouts that are suppose to help the back. Well, this one will be a favorite, by far. It clocked in close to 30 minutes. I still had some time, and decided to do the viniyoga one as well. I did the lower back workout (of course). That one was 23 minutes. While it was okay, I don't feel like I got much out of it like I did the first one. I am hoping tomorrow I can do light cardio, but we'll see. I might do a repeat of today..

I'm off to wal-mart in a jiff to buy photo albums. I'm on a mission to get my photographs organized and in their proper spot... UGH.. so much work AND money. I have a ton, I bet I have at least 1000 photos to organize ...ugh..

Darcy

Hi Darcy,

I'm finding Miranda's workouts to be really helping my back as well. Which one did you do? I recently got her Full Body Workout # 2 and the 30 Min Express Workouts (3 30 minute routines) in a trade and I have been trying to do 30 minutes of Classical Stretch 3 X per week (I also have her original Full Body Workout/Athlete's Intense Stretch and her Arms, Abs, Butt & Thighs workouts). I think it is helping - at least it was up until my set back last week from my stupid office chair. I hate that it is my chair that causes me so much grief - somehow it would be more palatable to be messed up from doing something I liked! :) GRR! Anyway, I'd like to get more of Miranda's workouts. She has her TV series out on DVD - I think that would be great there are something like 26 30 minute sessions on them. I need to go through my trade pile to see if I can work a deal for one of those. I'm also curious

about her Essentrics workouts which sounds like a blend of stretching and toning.

I hear you on the photo album thing - I have tons and tons of photos - mostly on the digital camera that need to be organized, etc.

Take care,

Donna

Subject: Thursday's stretch..To: "exercisevideos" <exercisevideos >, cathefans Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 9:47 AM

So today I woke up quite"grumpy" knowing I couldn't get my workout in..GRRR. I decided to do Classical Stretch with Mirnda (I think that's her name). I loved it. It felt very good. I've tried *a few* workouts that are suppose to help the back. Well, this one will be a favorite, by far. It clocked in close to 30 minutes. I still had some time, and decided to do the viniyoga one as well. I did the lower back workout (of course). That one was 23 minutes. While it was okay, I don't feel like I got much out of it like I did the first one. I am hoping tomorrow I can do light cardio, but we'll see. I might do a repeat of today.. I'm off to wal-mart in a jiff to buy photo albums. I'm on a mission to get my photographs organized and in their proper spot... UGH.. so much work AND money. I have a ton, I bet I have at least 1000 photos to organize

....ugh..Darcy

Hi Donna.. I have her Classic Stretch, Back Pain Relief, Volume 1. Do you have this one?? It sounds like you have quite a collection. I liked her. She came off " perfect " to me...LOL..Darcy

Hi Darcy,

I'm finding Miranda's workouts to be really helping my back as well. Which one did you do? I recently got her Full Body Workout # 2 and the 30 Min Express Workouts (3 30 minute routines) in a trade and I have been trying to do 30 minutes of Classical Stretch 3 X per week (I also have her original Full Body Workout/Athlete's Intense Stretch and her Arms, Abs, Butt & Thighs workouts). I think it is helping - at least it was up until my set back last week from my stupid office chair. I hate that it is my chair that causes me so much grief - somehow it would be more palatable to be messed up from doing something I liked! :) GRR! Anyway, I'd like to get more of Miranda's workouts. She has her TV series out on DVD - I think that would be great there are something like 26 30 minute sessions on them. I need to go through my trade pile to see if I can work a deal for one of those. I'm also curious

about her Essentrics workouts which sounds like a blend of stretching and toning.

I hear you on the photo album thing - I have tons and tons of photos - mostly on the digital camera that need to be organized, etc.

Take care,

Donna

Subject: Thursday's stretch..

To: " exercisevideos " <exercisevideos >, cathefans

Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 9:47 AM

So today I woke up quite " grumpy " knowing I couldn't get my workout in..GRRR. I decided to do Classical Stretch with Mirnda (I think that's her name). I loved it. It felt very good. I've tried *a few* workouts that are suppose to help the back. Well, this one will be a favorite, by far. It clocked in close to 30 minutes. I still had some time, and decided to do the viniyoga one as well. I did the lower back workout (of course). That one was 23 minutes. While it was okay, I don't feel like I got much out of it like I did the first one. I am hoping tomorrow I can do light cardio, but we'll see. I might do a repeat of today..

I'm off to wal-mart in a jiff to buy photo albums. I'm on a mission to get my photographs organized and in their proper spot... UGH.. so much work AND money. I have a ton, I bet I have at least 1000 photos to organize

....ugh..Darcy