RemedySpot.com

Thursday, Friday, Saturday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow, I'm totally sucking at checking in daily with my workouts! Anyway, here is my check in for the last 3 days. I'll check in with todays when I get done.

Thursday 12/18/08

Caribbean Workout Ball--This is one I recorded from TV. It is shorter then their normal ones at only 15 minutes. A good workout though but simple enough for beginners.

Caribbean Workout Ball--Another TV workout. Similar to the first one with just basic cardio moves and using the ball as a weight bench.

In Shape Ball--More TV workouts...LOL I made a whole tape of ball stuff and did the whole tape. In this one Sharon Mann shows her wild side. She does some bouncing stuff on the ball where she gets wild and crazy and you can see about a foot between her backside and the ball and I swear she is going to land on her butt instead of the ball one day.

In Shape Ball Pilates--Much better from Sharon. I like the ones where she calms down some because they are much safer then the wild ball workouts when she is getting aerobics in too. Very relaxing and a good stretch while working the core big time!

In Shape Ball Yoga--Another much calmer Sharon workout. Very relaxing and stretchy.

Caribbean Workout Ball Pilates--This is one taught by Jen Tilley. Very nice and relaxing. Sound pilates workout, but not much different then the pilates workouts without the ball. She incorporates it as a prop and uses it, don't get me wrong. But if you aren't thrilled with her other pilates workouts, you won't like this one. I don't know why I don't like it as much as I do other pilates stuff.

Friday 12/19/08

None--Spent the day working with clients, running errands, and taking care of Angie and the vet.

Saturday 12/20/08

Body Shaping Lower Body--I'm really in a mood to get done with all my tv compilations this weekend, LOL. This is a good mix of various shows doing nothing but lower body weight training. Its only 13 minutes long though before it goes into a different show.

Caribbean Workout Lower Body Circuit--This one is taught by . It's a good workout mixing weight work with aerobic segements. While it was a great workout, I don't know why I don't like the ones he does as much as I like 's. She does the nutrition tip and it just made me miss having her lead even more.

Body Shaping Aerobics Mix--This is another compilation of various shows. I think when I made this tape, I did the weights first, then the mix of weights and cardio with Caribbean, and then the cardio from the same Body Shaping shows. Came out to be 35 minutes, mostly with Kendall teaching various combos. I love Kendall so that was a great one for me.

Yoga for Athletes--This was also recorded from tv, but I can't remember when or what channel. It is obviously cut up a lot from the video's original length. As in they go to commercial and he says to prepare for this move, and when they come back hes doing a different one. I love Rodney Yee's yoga though, so it was still good even chopped up. I think they made it more beginner by cutting it up though, because it was very easy.

Caribbean Chi Ball--Yea, ! This is a very light aerobics using a Chi Ball as a prop. There are a lot of Tai Chi moves which was great for stretching me out a little after the other stuff. I couldn't tell if they were using a weighted ball or an inflated ball and since I was focusing on lower body and planning upper body for today, I used an inflated ball. It was enough, because I was still feeling my shoulders after.

Caribbean Stability Ball--Yep, more and stability ball work. Basically the same as the ones on Thursday.

Caribbean Ball Pilates--Another one with Jen. Still a good workout, but very similar to the previous one.

Treadmill--Walked for 24 minutes at 2.5 mph to get a mile in just because I wanted more cardio and the rest of the tape I was doing was Pilates.

In Shape Pump N Pilates--Sharon outdoes herself with this one! I loved it. It is Pilates with the Ring and Weights. I felt worked and stretched at the same time. I do need a stronger ring though. I was able to totally squish mine when they were barely moving theirs during the squeezes. I didn't know which one I needed back when I ordered mine, so I got the light one because it was purple. LOL Anyway, I want to make sure I remember what tape this workout is on because I definitely want to do it again, soon.

Being--This is a public access program that I was a videographer on when I lived in Charlotte. It is aerobic chi and very light. If you are ever in Charlotte and see Being on channel 21, give it a try. It's not bad, just not too intense.

Today so far, I've already done 9 videos but I don't think I'm done so I'm going to wait to post them.

How's ya'lls weekend going?

Tonya