RemedySpot.com

Go / Kari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 8:39 AMSubject: Go / Kari To: cathefans <cathefans >Well, I thought I would give cardio a go this morning since the more I move around, the less my back hurts. I chose Go w/ Kari . I'm not sure if I've done this one or not, but I likd it alright. Not a favorite, by far. But, it did the job very well. I actually elevated my heart rate much more than I thought I would w/ this workout. The choreography isn't complex at all, and pretty basic, but yet not too boring. The workout clocks in at 44 minutes. I'm also going to do Miranda's stretching workout.. I look forward to that one :) I can't belileve how fast my back recovers. It goes from about taking my breath away when I stand to not so fast! Woo-hoo! I'm sure it all has to do with my muscles being strong and healthy, so it takes less time to recuperate. More reason to stay fit!! Oh, and I burned 357 calories with my average being 135 (if I recall correctly on the average)..

I am pretty-bummed though. I was going to take Bryar to my SIL's today to play with his cousin, and I'll be damned if he didn't wake up throwing up AGAIN today. He also had it on the " south " ..GRR.. He is playing now and seems to be fine. I so don't get it. The last time he threw up was Sunday morning. He's been fine all week.. Just enough to mess up his and my day..GRR..

Anyway, I am going to try to disinfect around this germ-hole, and hopefully get some more organizing done w/ pics. Happy Friday everyone!Darcy