RemedySpot.com

Friday - Cardio Coach/Pilates

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I did Cardio Coach Volume 4 today - another interval style workout - I did up my pace for the challenges, and feel generally okay. My back is tight - but it often is and was before I even got started (i stretched before and after though -as per usual). *SIGH* I guess it just takes time - hey, at least it is better than it was several months ago and I did have that run of about a week or so where it was great! The odd thing is from a body mechanics standpoint, it feels better for me to "run" than to "jog" - I wonder why?

Afterwards I did a little Pilates w/ Ellen Barrett - I did the side series and the mat work from her Pick Your Level workout. I mostly did Level 2 (intermediate) modifications for this workout. It ran 20 minutes and worked to stretch and strengthen. I find doing the side series after a session on the TM is good for my hips (at least it makes them feel good!) Got a bit of ab and back work in as well. Ellen has a new Prevention workouts - Better Belly or something like that? It is $10 at Borders. I passed on it b/c I'm trying to be careful about spending, but I like Ellen and may think about this one at some time in the future! :)

Take care!Donna