RemedySpot.com

Re: I'm a dork.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ugh... that's too bad. You would think the PO could redirect since it has your name on it. That's crazy.Darcy

I did a typo on my Kettlebell Way order: Suite 299 instead of suite 200. The post office can't redirect. D'oh! Beacon Fitness says they can reship, it's just gonna take a long time because I didn't notice my goofy typo.

Well, I'll have to have some instant Kbell gratification by doing a workout I already own tomorrow.

i don't get why they can't get it for you. paypal did this one time,sent it to an old address but i called and the PO was able to retrieve it and have it sent to me. plus my mailman knows us pretty well that he started delivering my mail to the new house even before i let the ink dry on the address forward cards LOLkassia ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.-Will Subject: Re: I'm a dork.To: exercisevideos Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 6:09 AM

ugh... that's too bad. You would think the PO could redirect since it has your name on it. That's crazy.Darcy

LOL! You're lucky. Are you in a small town?Who knows? Maybe there's more fraud around here. I had it shipped to work. It's a pretty big office building, so I doubt the mail carrier is going to recognize it. I don't ship to my home because our local postal worker is error prone often sticks things in the wrong mailbox. We've reported it.

2008/12/16 Kassia

i don't get why they can't get it for you. paypal did this one time,sent it to an old address but i called and the PO was able to retrieve it and have it sent to me. plus my mailman knows us pretty well that he started delivering my mail to the new house even before i let the ink dry on the address forward cards LOL

kassia ldy_solana's fitness blog

ldy_solana's domainScouting for All

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.

-Will

Subject: Re: I'm a dork.

To: exercisevideos Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 6:09 AM

Oh well. I'll end up getting it. It's just going to take a while. My bad.

I did a typo on my Kettlebell Way order: Suite 299 instead of suite 200. The post office can't redirect. D'oh! Beacon Fitness says they can reship, it's just gonna take a long time because I didn't notice my goofy typo.

Well, I'll have to have some instant Kbell gratification by doing a workout I already own tomorrow.