RemedySpot.com

Re: Heyla & Hello!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello There Earth Mama, How exciting to have you here.I almost had a heart attack, when I saw you finally came.I will make my welcome our welcome to you.We have so many plans and projects that we don't even know where to start.Even being a family, we are kind of reconnecting and re-membering each other.We are working hard in one of the next project , along with the "paper work from the Foundation, which is a Video about the Ripple effect , which will be released in at least 10 different languages.We have made amazing contacts in various directions and soon as possible, when things get more clear, It will be more then a pleasure to share with all of you.Please make yourself at home My dear and please share with us your undeniable wisdom.Much love and respect,Liane>> Yup! It's ME...Earthmama has finally arrived, lol. My apologies for> taking so long to get here everyone but life on the home front this> recent spring & summer has just been too busy to take on anything extra.> But now the kids are back in school and my time is freed up some - W00> H00! [:P]> > I hope everyone is doing well in their respective corners of the world.> > So what's the latest group project? Anything going on that I may lend a> hand with? Just say the word and I will get right on it! [:D]> > Much Love to each and everyone of you!> > Sincerely,> ~EM>

WELL...it's ABOUT time!!!

LOL!!!!

Welcome, ....glad you are here. :-)

My (not so) little ones will BOTH be in college next year....SERIOUS

empty nest syndrome this fall...

Metta,

Chris

--- In , " earthmama " <eriu_rayne@...>

wrote:

>

> Yup! It's ME...Earthmama has finally arrived, lol. My apologies

for

> taking so long to get here everyone but life on the home front this

> recent spring & summer has just been too busy to take on anything

extra.

> But now the kids are back in school and my time is freed up some -

W00

> H00! [:P]

>

> I hope everyone is doing well in their respective corners of the

world.

>

> So what's the latest group project? Anything going on that I may

lend a

> hand with? Just say the word and I will get right on it! [:D]

>

> Much Love to each and everyone of you!

>

> Sincerely,

> ~EM

>

No heart attacks allowed Liane!!! LOL. And I know I am not there yet as far as the empty nest syndrome goes...but I know its coming. I've already begun to have dreams about my oldest leaving and he will be a mere 15 on the 26th of this month. [sigh]So many amazing contracts in various directions, eh? WOW! I guess I need to call you just to get myself caught up! LOL. Now ya got me excited! Like I said, anything I can do, if it is within the realm of my capability, please just ask. It's funny because I surf just a couple of sites on the net pretty regularly (besides MySpace) and it seems that every time I turn around, someone on those sites is stumbling across one of your videos for the first time and sharing on the site which usually sparks some pretty strong & positive dialog. It warms the heart to know that the people who made those videos which are making such a profound impact in so many places are my friends. I am truly honored to be associated with such wonderful people here.Ok...so I guess I need to set some time aside in my day to give you a call Liane. I would really like to get myself caught up so that I can figure out how I can best serve this community & humanity as a whole. Be talking to ya soon!{{{HUGS}}} all around!~EM

Welcome Em! It's about time you showed up. Jump in where ever you can my love. Blessings,Stefanie>> Yup! It's ME...Earthmama has finally arrived, lol. My apologies for> taking so long to get here everyone but life on the home front this> recent spring & summer has just been too busy to take on anything extra.> But now the kids are back in school and my time is freed up some - W00> H00! [:P]> > I hope everyone is doing well in their respective corners of the world.> > So what's the latest group project? Anything going on that I may lend a> hand with? Just say the word and I will get right on it! [:D]> > Much Love to each and everyone of you!> > Sincerely,> ~EM>

YAY!!! Welcome EarthMama!!

It is so wonderful to have you hear! I read your manyinspring

posts on the Humanity Healing on myspace and have always felt a

connection with you, dear...Hmmm....hhehe Maybe I just might have

to friend request you!?!?! Much love and light, LUNA

--- In , " earthmama " <eriu_rayne@...>

wrote:

>

> Yup! It's ME...Earthmama has finally arrived, lol. My apologies

for

> taking so long to get here everyone but life on the home front this

> recent spring & summer has just been too busy to take on anything

extra.

> But now the kids are back in school and my time is freed up some -

W00

> H00! [:P]

>

> I hope everyone is doing well in their respective corners of the

world.

>

> So what's the latest group project? Anything going on that I may

lend a

> hand with? Just say the word and I will get right on it! [:D]

>

> Much Love to each and everyone of you!

>

> Sincerely,

> ~EM

>