RemedySpot.com

Re: Reader's Digest advice column- Boundaries inquiry (OOPS! Redo)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Original message with attachment.

An advice column in Readers Digest has an inquiry from chiropractic patient who asks if she can date her chiropractor.

See attached.

The Boundaries for Physicians online course is recorded and can be viewed any time.

You can pause for any amount of time or just log off and come back later to finish the class.

You get a free 2 hour class on neurosurgery of the spine and insights into neurosurgery training and experiences of the surgeons.

All this for only $39.

Go to www.dccredits.org and view sample videos of the class.

--

E. Abrahamson, D.C.

Chiropractic physician

Lake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic

315 Second Street

Lake Oswego, OR 97034

1 of 1 File(s)

Reader's Digest Boundaries inquiry.pdf

Guest guest

Okay, Dr Yummy.Give it a rest.Dr Annette Yummier

Well, the thing about a boundary is that it is a barrier in both directions. The poor chiropractor in question probably doesn’t even know he’s being lusted after. Let’s be honest, the male chiropractor is the most sexually attractive, romantically sensitive, intellectually scintillating, spiritually enlightened, and emotionally grounded of his gender. Granted that the boundary issue that is usually considered in these dialogs is well founded and the guidelines clearly defined. Now, what about the question of, shall we call it borderline sexual harassment of male chiropractors, is the most closeted of sexual mischief. The crime that may not speak its name. And, what about the argument that male chiropractors shouldn’t be so darned cute and attractive. Isn’t that like saying an attractive woman who is assaulted shouldn’t have worn that tarty make-up and that short skirt. Maybe I’m off base here, but it just might be time to broaden the discourse. On behalf of hunky male chiropractors the world over, S. Feinberg, D.C. From: oregondcs [mailto:oregondcs ] On Behalf Of AbrahamsonSent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 7:20 PMTo: Abrahamson; oregondcs Subject: Re: Reader's Digest advice column- Boundaries inquiry (OOPS! Redo) [1 Attachment] [Attachment(s) from Abrahamson included below] Original message with attachment. An advice column in Readers Digest has an inquiry from chiropractic patient who asks if she can date her chiropractor.See attached.The Boundaries for Physicians online course is recorded and can be viewed any time.You can pause for any amount of time or just log off and come back later to finish the class.You get a free 2 hour class on neurosurgery of the spine and insights into neurosurgery training and experiences of the surgeons.All this for only $39.Go to www.dccredits.org and view sample videos of the class.-- E. Abrahamson, D.C.Chiropractic physicianLake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic315 Second StreetLake Oswego, OR 97034Website: http://www.lakeoswegochiro.com<image001.jpg>

Guest guest

I have just completed Dr. 's excellent online course on boundary issues.  I learned an enormous amount about this touchy(sorry about that) issue.  I think covered nearly every conceivable aspect of the professional boundary issue with class and humor.  This being said I think has uncovered an important area of discourse that even the tireless Dr. failed to consider. 

As one of the countless male chiropractors that Dr. Feinberg  alludes to I believe should consider broadening the discourse in his online course to include a discussion of this most prevalent and pressing problem in our profession.  Thank you Dr. Feinberg for breaching the barriers of conformity and broadening the discourse into the world of hilarity.

Dr SchneiderPDX

Okay, Dr Yummy.Give it a rest.Dr Annette Yummier

Well, the thing about a boundary is that it is a barrier in both directions.  The poor chiropractor in question probably doesn’t even know he’s being lusted after.  Let’s be honest, the male chiropractor is the most sexually attractive, romantically sensitive, intellectually scintillating, spiritually enlightened, and emotionally grounded of his gender.  Granted that the boundary issue that is usually considered in these dialogs is well founded and the guidelines clearly defined.  Now, what about the question of, shall we call it borderline sexual harassment of male chiropractors, is the most closeted of sexual mischief.  The crime that may not speak its name.  And, what about the argument that male chiropractors shouldn’t be so darned cute and attractive.  Isn’t that like saying an attractive woman who is assaulted shouldn’t have worn that tarty make-up and that short skirt.  Maybe I’m off base here, but it just might be time to broaden the discourse.

On behalf of hunky male chiropractors the world over,

S. Feinberg, D.C.

From: oregondcs [mailto:oregondcs ] On Behalf Of Abrahamson

Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 7:20 PMTo: Abrahamson; oregondcs Subject: Re: Reader's Digest advice column- Boundaries inquiry (OOPS! Redo) [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Abrahamson included below]

Original message with attachment. An advice column in Readers Digest has an inquiry from chiropractic patient who asks if she can date her chiropractor.See attached.The Boundaries for Physicians online course is recorded and can be viewed any time.

You can pause for any amount of time or just log off and come back later to finish the class.You get a free 2 hour class on neurosurgery of the spine and insights into neurosurgery training and experiences of the surgeons.

All this for only $39.Go to www.dccredits.org and view sample videos of the class.-- E. Abrahamson, D.C.

Chiropractic physicianLake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic315 Second StreetLake Oswego, OR 97034Website: http://www.lakeoswegochiro.com

<image001.jpg>   

-- Schneider DC PDX

Guest guest

How could have missed this. Denial isn’t just river in South America. S. Feinberg, D.C. From: oregondcs [mailto:oregondcs ] On Behalf Of SchneiderSent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:46 PMTo: Annette SimardCc: S. Feinberg, D.C.; Abrahamson; oregondcs Subject: Re: Reader's Digest advice column- Boundaries inquiry (OOPS! Redo) I have just completed Dr. 's excellent online course on boundary issues. I learned an enormous amount about this touchy(sorry about that) issue. I think covered nearly every conceivable aspect of the professional boundary issue with class and humor. This being said I think has uncovered an important area of discourse that even the tireless Dr. failed to consider. As one of the countless male chiropractors that Dr. Feinberg alludes to I believe should consider broadening the discourse in his online course to include a discussion of this most prevalent and pressing problem in our profession. Thank you Dr. Feinberg for breaching the barriers of conformity and broadening the discourse into the world of hilarity.Dr SchneiderPDX Okay, Dr Yummy. Give it a rest. Dr Annette Yummier Well, the thing about a boundary is that it is a barrier in both directions. The poor chiropractor in question probably doesn’t even know he’s being lusted after. Let’s be honest, the male chiropractor is the most sexually attractive, romantically sensitive, intellectually scintillating, spiritually enlightened, and emotionally grounded of his gender. Granted that the boundary issue that is usually considered in these dialogs is well founded and the guidelines clearly defined. Now, what about the question of, shall we call it borderline sexual harassment of male chiropractors, is the most closeted of sexual mischief. The crime that may not speak its name. And, what about the argument that male chiropractors shouldn’t be so darned cute and attractive. Isn’t that like saying an attractive woman who is assaulted shouldn’t have worn that tarty make-up and that short skirt. Maybe I’m off base here, but it just might be time to broaden the discourse. On behalf of hunky male chiropractors the world over, S. Feinberg, D.C. From: oregondcs [mailto:oregondcs ] On Behalf Of AbrahamsonSent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 7:20 PMTo: Abrahamson; oregondcs Subject: Re: Reader's Digest advice column- Boundaries inquiry (OOPS! Redo) [1 Attachment] [Attachment(s) from Abrahamson included below] Original message with attachment. An advice column in Readers Digest has an inquiry from chiropractic patient who asks if she can date her chiropractor.See attached.The Boundaries for Physicians online course is recorded and can be viewed any time.You can pause for any amount of time or just log off and come back later to finish the class.You get a free 2 hour class on neurosurgery of the spine and insights into neurosurgery training and experiences of the surgeons.All this for only $39.Go to www.dccredits.org and view sample videos of the class.-- E. Abrahamson, D.C.Chiropractic physicianLake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic315 Second StreetLake Oswego, OR 97034Website: http://www.lakeoswegochiro.com<image001.jpg> -- Schneider DC PDX

Guest guest

Hey! don't get sexist here.....we girls get our own share of marriage proposals during an adjustment ..... !!! Sunny ;'-))Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com To: portlandchiro1@...; dranetsimard@...CC: drscott@...; oregondcs From: feinberg@...Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:01:57 -0700Subject: RE: Reader's Digest advice column- Boundaries inquiry (OOPS! Redo)

How could have missed this. Denial isn’t just river in South America. S. Feinberg, D.C. From: oregondcs [mailto:oregondcs ] On Behalf Of SchneiderSent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:46 PMTo: Annette SimardCc: S. Feinberg, D.C.; Abrahamson; oregondcs Subject: Re: Reader's Digest advice column- Boundaries inquiry (OOPS! Redo) I have just completed Dr. 's excellent online course on boundary issues. I learned an enormous amount about this touchy(sorry about that) issue. I think covered nearly every conceivable aspect of the professional boundary issue with class and humor. This being said I think has uncovered an important area of discourse that even the tireless Dr. failed to consider. As one of the countless male chiropractors that Dr. Feinberg alludes to I believe should consider broadening the discourse in his online course to include a discussion of this most prevalent and pressing problem in our profession. Thank you Dr. Feinberg for breaching the barriers of conformity and broadening the discourse into the world of hilarity.Dr SchneiderPDX Okay, Dr Yummy. Give it a rest. Dr Annette Yummier Well, the thing about a boundary is that it is a barrier in both directions. The poor chiropractor in question probably doesn’t even know he’s being lusted after. Let’s be honest, the male chiropractor is the most sexually attractive, romantically sensitive, intellectually scintillating, spiritually enlightened, and emotionally grounded of his gender. Granted that the boundary issue that is usually considered in these dialogs is well founded and the guidelines clearly defined. Now, what about the question of, shall we call it borderline sexual harassment of male chiropractors, is the most closeted of sexual mischief. The crime that may not speak its name. And, what about the argument that male chiropractors shouldn’t be so darned cute and attractive. Isn’t that like saying an attractive woman who is assaulted shouldn’t have worn that tarty make-up and that short skirt. Maybe I’m off base here, but it just might be time to broaden the discourse. On behalf of hunky male chiropractors the world over, S. Feinberg, D.C. From: oregondcs [mailto:oregondcs ] On Behalf Of AbrahamsonSent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 7:20 PMTo: Abrahamson; oregondcs Subject: Re: Reader's Digest advice column- Boundaries inquiry (OOPS! Redo) [1 Attachment] [Attachment(s) from Abrahamson included below] Original message with attachment. An advice column in Readers Digest has an inquiry from chiropractic patient who asks if she can date her chiropractor.See attached.The Boundaries for Physicians online course is recorded and can be viewed any time.You can pause for any amount of time or just log off and come back later to finish the class.You get a free 2 hour class on neurosurgery of the spine and insights into neurosurgery training and experiences of the surgeons.All this for only $39.Go to www.dccredits.org and view sample videos of the class.-- E. Abrahamson, D.C.Chiropractic physicianLake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic315 Second StreetLake Oswego, OR 97034Website: http://www.lakeoswegochiro.com<image001.jpg> -- Schneider DC PDX

Guest guest

This is true.Speaking from experience, though marriage has not been a hot topic in my experience.LOLAnn DCTo: feinberg@..., portlandchiro1@..., "Annette Simard" Cc: " Abrahamson" , "oregondcs" <oregondcs >Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 7:26:41 AMSubject: RE: Reader's Digest advice column- Boundaries inquiry (OOPS! Redo)

Hey! don't get sexist here.....we girls get our own share of marriage proposals during an adjustment ..... !!! Sunny ;'-))Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com To: portlandchiro1@...; dranetsimard@...CC: drscott@...; oregondcs From: feinberg@...Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 07:01:57 -0700Subject: RE: Reader's Digest advice column- Boundaries inquiry (OOPS! Redo)

Guest guest

The first course is a teaser.

The next one deals with the vagaries of patients falling in love with their chiropractor.

Of course, we will have to deal with the tragic situation wherein the doctor does not have patients falling for them.

Or worse, in my case, not noticing it until years later when I realize duh, I was being hit on!

In my case, it’s usually the Medicare patients but a compliment is a compliment.

And in other news:

Shrek, Brad Pitt and were all having lunch together.

Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?

Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the hottest man alive but I've never had it confirmed.'

agreed. 'I'm told I'm thesexiest of them all, but sometimes I wonder.'

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to approach the wicked Queen's mirror to confirm for themselves whether: Shrek was the strongest,

Brad Pitt was the hottest,and was the sexiest.

They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.

The next day Shrek walked up with a smile.

'Well, it's true. The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world!'

walked in and boasted 'It is true, it has been confirmed that I am the sexiest of them all!'

Brad Pitt followed head bent, all pissed off, and with a tear in his eye and asked,

" Who the hell is “ Abrahamson " ????

After you control your laughter... click on 'Forward' and change to your name.

--

E. Abrahamson, D.C.

Chiropractic physician

315 Second Street

Lake Oswego, OR 97034

Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:46:15 -0700

To: Annette Simard

Cc: Feinberg , <oregondcs >

Subject: Re: Reader's Digest advice column- Boundaries inquiry (OOPS! Redo)

I have just completed Dr. 's excellent online course on boundary issues.  I learned an enormous amount about this touchy(sorry about that) issue.  I think covered nearly every conceivable aspect of the professional boundary issue with class and humor.  This being said I think has uncovered an important area of discourse that even the tireless Dr. failed to consider. 

As one of the countless male chiropractors that Dr. Feinberg  alludes to I believe should consider broadening the discourse in his online course to include a discussion of this most prevalent and pressing problem in our profession.  Thank you Dr. Feinberg for breaching the barriers of conformity and broadening the discourse into the world of hilarity.

Dr Schneider

PDX

Okay, Dr Yummy.

Give it a rest.

Dr Annette Yummier

Well, the thing about a boundary is that it is a barrier in both directions.  The poor chiropractor in question probably doesn’t even know he’s being lusted after.  Let’s be honest, the male chiropractor is the most sexually attractive, romantically sensitive, intellectually scintillating, spiritually enlightened, and emotionally grounded of his gender.  Granted that the boundary issue that is usually considered in these dialogs is well founded and the guidelines clearly defined.  Now, what about the question of, shall we call it borderline sexual harassment of male chiropractors, is the most closeted of sexual mischief.  The crime that may not speak its name.  And, what about the argument that male chiropractors shouldn’t be so darned cute and attractive.  Isn’t that like saying an attractive woman who is assaulted shouldn’t have worn that tarty make-up and that short skirt.  Maybe I’m off base here, but it just might be time to broaden the discourse.

On behalf of hunky male chiropractors the world over,

S. Feinberg, D.C.

From: oregondcs [mailto:oregondcs ] On Behalf Of Abrahamson

Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 7:20 PM

To: Abrahamson; oregondcs

Subject: Re: Reader's Digest advice column- Boundaries inquiry (OOPS! Redo) [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Abrahamson included below]

Original message with attachment.

An advice column in Readers Digest has an inquiry from chiropractic patient who asks if she can date her chiropractor.

See attached.

The Boundaries for Physicians online course is recorded and can be viewed any time.

You can pause for any amount of time or just log off and come back later to finish the class.

You get a free 2 hour class on neurosurgery of the spine and insights into neurosurgery training and experiences of the surgeons.

All this for only $39.

Go to www.dccredits.org <http://www.dccredits.org/> and view sample videos of the class.

--

E. Abrahamson, D.C.

Chiropractic physician

315 Second Street

Lake Oswego, OR 97034

<tel:>

Website: http://www.lakeoswegochiro.com <http://www.lakeoswegochiro.com/>

<image001.jpg>

--

Schneider DC

PDX