RemedySpot.com

Vennitta's weekly check-in 1/13 - 1/19

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Last week was pretty good, my eating is getting better now I have to start getting to bed earlier and I'll be on my way to a good and fit 2008.Vennitta-- Get Fit! Weight loss will follow

Date

Day

Time

Video/Other

Notes – Week 3

01/13/08

Sun

Treat Yourself to a good time – just don't work out.

I didn't do a thing...not even laundry. I thought I might do Slim & Limber but no, took a nap and was generally lazy, except for the house cleaning and cooking I did...I guess that's something yay :)

01/14/08

Mon

11:15 PM

Mix it Up!

58 min. Today I feel Friday's workout (Firm It Up! - the lower body torture) Mix It Up is relatively easy (I'm not sure I should use the word easy), I certainly felt it and I took muscles to failure. I've decided that I'm going to add it to my Slim in 6 rotation as an alternate to Burn It Up. (After typing this review I got up to get ready for bed and YOWZA...I'm already feeling this, so saying this workout is relatively easy is my bad)

01/15/08

Tue

Cardio Sculpt! Express

30 min. I'm still trying to get used to Debbie's late/last minute queuing, but with heavier resistance bands I feel this after it's completed – yay :)

TheFIRM total body time-crunch express

25 min. I'd never done the express version of this workout, I like it, it was a good complement to Cardio Sculpt Express

01/16/08

Wed

6 Minute Abs + Cardio Core! Express

36 min. I decided to only add stretching to todays schedule

Slim & Limber

14 min. Ahhhhhhh

01/17/08

Thu

Tear It Up!

78 min. Tonight Tear It Up! Tore me up! Tonight the workout seemed harder than before, but I still feel like I'm getting stronger, hmm. Even though I finish the entire workout I still can't complete all of the reps on the shoulder moves – and that's using 3 lbs, lol. Even though the workout is intense I'm not so sore that I cant function the next day.

01/18/08

Fri

6 Minute Abs + Cool It Off! Express

36 min. I decided to not add on to today's workout

01/19/08

Sat

Tone It Up!

59 min. A weighted workout, light weights with high reps. I still can't get through all the reps, but I'm still feeling stronger and to my eyes looking a little leaner.