> I miss you so much, my precious child

> And I'll always wonder...if you, also, miss me

>

> ©2002 Pratt

>

>

>

• 4 years later...

Awww, that was so beautiful Thanks so much for sharing it with us .

Namaste, Debbie>> > <http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friend\> id=70987976 & MyToken=def3a502-6bb6-4498-86ba-55840e7598ea> Emanations> Of Love> <http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile & friend\> id=70987976 & MyToken=def3a502-6bb6-4498-86ba-55840e7598ea>> > > > Date: Aug 10, 2007 9:55 AM Subject: Remember Body: Thank You:> Kelli> <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcHJvZmlsZS5teXNwYWNlLmNvbS9pbmRleC5\> jZm0/ZnVzZWFjdGlvbj11c2VyLnZpZXdwcm9maWxlJmZyaWVuZGlkPTEyODg0MTEzMSZNeVR\> va2VuPTBmYjQyYjRiLThkMDItNGY0ZS05MTE4LTA3MzNlYjFjN2Y4NQ==>> > > > [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket] > <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tLw==>> > 24 Things to Always Remember. . .> and One Thing to Never Forget> > > 1. Your presence is a present to the world.> > 2. You're unique and one of a kind.> > 3. Your life can be what you want it to be.> > 4. Take the days just one at a time.> > 5. Count your blessings, not your troubles.> > 6. You'll make it through whatever comes along.> > 7. Within you are so many answers.> > 8. Understand, have courage, be strong.> > 9. Don't put limits on yourself.> > 10. So many dreams are waiting to be realized.> > 11. Decisions are too important to leave to chance.> > 12. Reach for your peak, your goal, and your prize.> > 13. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying.> > 14. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets.> > 15. Don't take things too seriously.> > 16. Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.> > 17. Remember that a little love goes a long way.> > 18. Remember that a lot . . . goes forever.> > 19. Remember that friendship is a wise investment.> > 20. Life's treasures are people . . . together.> > 21. Realize that it's never too late.> > 22. Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way.> > 23. Have health and hope and happiness.> > 24. Take the time to wish upon a star.> > And don't ever forget . . .> For even a day . . .> > > > How very special you are.>

• 9 months later...
Guest guest

Sandy, honey, thank you for the sweet words. The little dog is adorable. I too suffer from extreme fatigue, and we though that it could be my heart. Chronic fatigue is something that most all of the women seem to have. I find it hard to have strangers in our home, it is so traumatic, but we have another week to go. The paint has Silicone in it, and it seems like they want to kill people with Silicone by putting it in just about everything....Rats. I am in a closed room with the windows open..with our little cats.

Hang in there...love you so ...........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Remember

No matter what situations life throws at you

No matter how long and treacherous your journey may seem

Remember, there is a light at the end of the tunnel