RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: check -in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you Isabel Blessed Be Anastasiaisabel4229 <isabel.robson@...> wrote: Welcome AnastasiaHope and positive energy will keep you as "good as new" lol.A single match breaks easy but a few matches together are stronger, harder to break. You are not alone.Loving lightIsabel >> Hello

everyone I too want to thank you for letting me join you > beautiful group.. I wanted to read and get familiar with your posts > before saying Hi.The things I have read so far have made me cry but > that is easy as I am an empath and my powers are somewhat out of > control and have been for some time Liane gets me centered and then > something else takes me out of whack..I have been broken and fixed so > many times the glue of many lifetimes wheres thin on my battered soul > but alas like minds gathered in one place is enough to surely spark the > healing juices to once again flow and perhaps allow my mind to rest > again..My name is Anastasia and I am greatful to be here.> Blessed Be>Anastasia

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Guest guest

It is so good to know I am not alone Thank you Kate. Blessed Be Anastasiakbrilly <hotyoga65@...> wrote: Hello Anastasia and welcome to the groupim a bit out of whack at the moment toobut you have come to a beautiful place imsure you will find lots of peace here my friendlove & blessingsNAMASTEkate--- In , "eirepriestess" <eirepriestess@...>

wrote:>> Hello everyone I too want to thank you for letting me join you > beautiful group.. I wanted to read and get familiar with your posts > before saying Hi.The things I have read so far have made me cry but > that is easy as I am an empath and my powers are somewhat out of > control and have been for some time Liane gets me centered and then > something else takes me out of whack..I have been broken and fixed so > many times the glue of many lifetimes wheres thin on my battered soul > but alas like minds gathered in one place is enough to surely spark the > healing juices to once again flow and perhaps allow my mind to rest > again..My name is Anastasia and I am greatful to be here.> Blessed Be>Anastasia

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join 's user panel and lay it on us.

Blessings of a Bright Beautiful Day Randy ,Luna ,all of you... I just tunrned on my machine asI have been gone for 2 days and the first thing I see is your messages which made me cry so much harder as I have been so Blessed for the last 2 days I was called on the phone and asked if I would go attend a young girl 20 years old who has no family most of all no living mother who is displaced from her home in Oregon and she was having a Baby all alone and it was like lightning I knew where I needed to be .So I drove the hour it took to get there from Fresno to Merced and stayed with her til she delivered the most beautiful baby girl . She had a really hard time and I can't imagine how she would have been if I hadn't been there for her.I feel so blessed to have been able to share her joy with her and they are both fine 8lbs.05ozs 191/2 inches long and her name is Phoebe Grace. Annica(mommy) is my daughters best friend who is in Ore.and wanted to be here but

couldn't.so she called me . Thank you all for being here and letting me share.. Blessed Be AnastasiaRandy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: Dear Sister Anastasia;Luna did a wonderful job of wording and reassurance and I doubt much effort was applied. Things come naturally to some. All I will add is that we all experience days of confusion, sadness, and feeling lost or out of place. What can we do other than accept this and also never forget that nothing here will or can last

forever. In a truthful and happy view; if it weren't for these days, we would loose our appreciation for the good positive days. We are all human with our shortcomings and limitations. Part of the journey seldom unavoidable. Hang in there, it will pass. "The Earth is round, so no matter where we sit, we are on top of the world" -Lama D. DorjeeWith Compassion and equinimity,Randy>> Anastasia,> > What a beautiful name, dear! I can tell you from my experience > as an empath also that you are not alone, dear! It seems like once I > have "a handle" on my sadness, confusion, human physical pain, and the > so many other issues in my heart, it seems I am thrown a curve ball. I > do try to REALize and understand that it is a process of growing up in > a sense again. Sometimes I think, ugh...Go through my teen years > again, or Can I make a decision

or can I just try to think really hard > and POOF it will fix itself? Well, I have many humble thoughts on > this, but one stands out above all. Be true to yourself and how you > feel. In this family I call Humanity Healing, I have learned much, > about how powerful I am, how powerful YOU are. We can change our lives > just by thinking. Our thoughts have great power, although admittedly > as a human BE-ing, I want results, like Yesterday, lol...I know in my > heart that I am an empath for I help others and grounding is key so > that you know when it is your own thoughts or when you are picking up > on someone else's. I am here for you! I hope this helped a bit! > Welcome (arms stretched out for a HUGE HUG for you :) Namaste, LUNA> > > >> > Hello everyone I too want to thank you for letting me join you > > beautiful group.. I wanted to read and get familiar with your posts > > before saying Hi.The things I have read so far have made me cry but > > that is easy as I am an empath and my powers are somewhat out of > > control and have been for some time Liane gets me centered and then > > something else takes me out of whack..I have been broken and fixed so > > many times the glue of many lifetimes wheres thin on my battered soul > > but alas like minds gathered in one place is enough to surely spark > the > > healing juices to once again flow and perhaps allow my mind to rest > > again..My name is Anastasia and I am greatful to be here.> > Blessed Be>

>>Anastasia

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Thank you soooooooooooooo much!! that really put things in better perspective for me . I never thought of ot that way ..Growing up again.. It it so funny that you put it that way because just a week an a half ago I went through a whole process that I went through so so many years ago i really was hopin and prayin I would never have to do it again and here I am back in my teen years wide open and Raw feeling like I have to start all over from scratch constantly grounding myself I don't really know the word for way different than De jevu but almost the same if that makes any sense.. It does in my head..Thank you again Blessed Be Anastasialadymoonwhispers <ladymoonwhispers@...> wrote: Anastasia,What a beautiful name, dear! I can tell you from my experience as an empath also that you are not alone, dear! It seems like once I have "a handle" on my sadness, confusion, human physical pain, and the so many other issues in my heart, it seems I am thrown a curve ball. I do try to REALize and understand that it is a process of growing up in a sense again. Sometimes I think, ugh...Go through my teen years again, or Can I make a decision or can I just try to think really hard and POOF it will fix itself? Well, I have many humble thoughts on this, but one stands out above all. Be true to yourself and how you feel. In this family I call Humanity Healing, I have learned much, about how powerful I am, how powerful YOU

are. We can change our lives just by thinking. Our thoughts have great power, although admittedly as a human BE-ing, I want results, like Yesterday, lol...I know in my heart that I am an empath for I help others and grounding is key so that you know when it is your own thoughts or when you are picking up on someone else's. I am here for you! I hope this helped a bit! Welcome (arms stretched out for a HUGE HUG for you :) Namaste, LUNA>> Hello everyone I too want to thank you for letting me join you > beautiful group.. I wanted to read and get familiar with your posts > before saying Hi.The things I have read so far have made me cry but > that is easy as I am an empath and my powers are somewhat out of > control and have been for some time

Liane gets me centered and then > something else takes me out of whack..I have been broken and fixed so > many times the glue of many lifetimes wheres thin on my battered soul > but alas like minds gathered in one place is enough to surely spark the > healing juices to once again flow and perhaps allow my mind to rest > again..My name is Anastasia and I am greatful to be here.> Blessed Be>Anastasia

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Greetings to you Beautiful Soul Anastasia & to all New Members of our Family here on Humanity Healing...I wanted to take the time to give all a very warm welcome with big familial hugs and much gratitude for having patience with me. My profound apologies for having been a peak-a-boo participant (now you see me, now you don't) in this group when I am to assist in moderation. :: deep bow of respect :: I just want to tell that you all amaze me, touch my heart and soul profoundly with your wisdom, your insight, your deep compassion and loving support to and for each other and all of humanity. Blessed may you all be infinitely and eternally... Again many warm welcomes! Love & Light, Peace & Joy, Harmony & Unity,~Ali~ xox Anastasia

Genaw <eirepriestess@...> wrote: Thank you soooooooooooooo much!! that really put things in better perspective for me . I never thought of ot that way ..Growing up again.. It it so funny that you put it that way because just a week an a half ago I went through a whole process that I went through so so many years ago i really was hopin and prayin I would never have to do it again and here I am back in my teen years wide open and Raw feeling like I have to start all over from scratch constantly grounding myself I don't really know

the word for way different than De jevu but almost the same if that makes any sense.. It does in my head..Thank you again Blessed Be Anastasialadymoonwhispers <ladymoonwhispers > wrote: Anastasia,What a beautiful name, dear! I can tell you from my experience as an empath also that you are not alone, dear! It seems like once I have "a handle" on my sadness, confusion, human physical pain, and the so many other issues in my heart, it seems I am thrown a curve ball. I do try to REALize and understand that it is a process of growing up in a sense again. Sometimes I think, ugh...Go through my teen years again, or Can I make a decision or can I just try to think really hard and POOF it will fix itself? Well, I have many humble thoughts on

this, but one stands out above all. Be true to yourself and how you feel. In this family I call Humanity Healing, I have learned much, about how powerful I am, how powerful YOU are. We can change our lives just by thinking. Our thoughts have great power, although admittedly as a human BE-ing, I want results, like Yesterday, lol...I know in my heart that I am an empath for I help others and grounding is key so that you know when it is your own thoughts or when you are picking up on someone else's. I am here for you! I hope this helped a bit! Welcome (arms stretched out for a HUGE HUG for you :) Namaste, LUNA>> Hello everyone I too want to thank you for letting me join you > beautiful group.. I wanted to read and get familiar with your posts >

before saying Hi.The things I have read so far have made me cry but > that is easy as I am an empath and my powers are somewhat out of > control and have been for some time Liane gets me centered and then > something else takes me out of whack..I have been broken and fixed so > many times the glue of many lifetimes wheres thin on my battered soul > but alas like minds gathered in one place is enough to surely spark the > healing juices to once again flow and perhaps allow my mind to rest > again..My name is Anastasia and I am greatful to be here.> Blessed Be>Anastasia Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.