Rate this topic

Guest guest

Skowronski

Date:

Aug 10, 2007 1:26 PM

Subject:

Children want to know WHY?

Body:

Thanks to my new friend Dalibor for bringing this video to my attention.

Check out this video, and enjoy the beauty of this young voice.The children as asking why? Could we be any closer to judgment day?I mean really when you think about it…we are all, so are the children right? They come in and are asking why? Why do we let this insanity continue? Why do I have to grow up in a world with so much violence and hatred? Do we not have to answer for our actions and lack of them?So instead of allowing even more children to inherit a world full of hatred and violence, let's all do something about it. There is probably a different "noble cause" and a different cry of "they shouldn't have done that" for every conscious person on the planet. SO where do we start?I say we start in taking control back from the insane and corruptly manipulative people on the planet and put it in the hands of ALL of the people on the planet. Now we have the technology to do so and we have an easy way to get the word out that a newer and better system exists. So let's work together as a team to build a new International World Government. [No, not the New World Order but the,"Real World Order", from the ground up, not the few down.]How can you help?The most important thing you can do is to read the Founding Ideas and to hold them in your mind and envision a world where such a system exists. There is great power in the imagination of each individual, and even more when it is amplified by many.If you have more energy to offer, contribute, add ideas that will help shape this new government and ensure that the processes and procedures will work and cannot be abused. Tell others about the idea, direct them to our webpage.We each do our part as we can. Thank you for being who you are and doing your part.Love and blessings, SkowronskiAuthor of Unforgettable: A Love and Spiritual Growth Story

http://intentionalone.com/yabb/YaBB.pl