RemedySpot.com

Re: Rainbeau Mars: Dawn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Impressive ! I'd love to get more y oga in toooo.. However, my hardcore workouts prevail! My mind tells me I need the hardcore, but my body would love the yoga!Darcy

Miracle of miracles, I went to bed at 8:30 last night and got out of bed at 4:50 and did some much needed yoga - Dawn, with Rainbeau Mars. I think this was a virgin workout for me. I know I've done Dusk a few times, because in that one you kiss your toes, which is sort of unforgettable)

I really liked this yoga practice. It's definitely a beginner workout, which was perfect for me today because I'm very stiff, not having done yoga since Kauai. Also, one generally isn't that flexible at 5:00 in the morning. It was a rough start, as Junior, my 7 month old kitten, kept batting at the strings on my hoodie, and , my big fuzzy older cat, kept laying on my mat and would get angry when I moved him. I tossed both of them out of the gym and started over. The gym (carpeted garage) was quite cold so I lit a

lavender candle and had some herbal tea. I also turned the space heater on full blast. I wound up getting warmer later what with the vinyasas and eventually peeled off my hoodie and long sleeved tee.The practice is pretty basic. You do the standard vinyasas, but you only get as far as Warrior 1, though there is a half moon pose thrown in later on. The music is nice, relaxing, indian music and Rainbeau definitely cues " positivity " . There are 2 background exercisers that demonstrate modifications for inflexibility and for lesser strength, which was nice. Cueing is not mirrored, which is a pet peeve of mine, and really is my only critique of this yoga practice.

At the end are some seated stretches, and in lieu of the traditional shavasana you lay back onto a blanket in bodokonasa or butterfly/cobblers' pose. I need to do more yoga and hope to do some Eoinn Finn material before the week is

up.Hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving tomorrow! Hugs