RemedySpot.com

Mail Delivery!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I got 5 new (to me) workouts in the mail today - WOO HOO!

I got 3 DVDs from the Deep Discount sale (came in at under $21), I really restrainted myself this time around (it helped that much of my wish list items were discontinued!) Anyway, I got:

10 Min Solution Pilates on the Ball (Lara Hudson)

Element Pilates ( Siler)

's 5 Day Slim Down (I mostly plan to do this one as a full 5 mile walk, although I can see the one-mile options being good for add-on purposes)

From a trade I got Classical Stretch Full Body Workout Volume 2 and 30 Min Express Workouts (there are 3 - 30 min workouts on this DVD). Volume 2 is divided into 2 30 min sections - so now I have 5 30 min sections to choose from (I also have a few other CS workouts that I have done on and off). I would love to try one of these tonight after DD goes to sleep, but I tend to want to become sedentary then for about an hour and then sleep myself. I traded two Cathe's for the CS. I traded IMAX3 and Cardio Fusion - both of these were doubtful workouts for me - even when my back is better than it is now. IMAX3 was just a crazy one IMHO - it wasn't that enjoyable - insanely high impact. Hopefully I won't end up w/ trader's remorse - but I figured getting something I could use now was better than holdin g on to something I couldn't use and may not be able to, or want to, use again.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying out some of these new ones! :)

Oh, a light bulb went off today - my Chiro was telling me how my back has been really tight at my visits (it has been). It just dawned on me that I changed my apptmt schedule -I used to do M-W-F now I'm doing Mon-Thurs-Sat. It turns out that, except for Monday (when I haven't been as tight), I'm seeing him the day after I work in the office - and I think that is why I'm so much tighter when he sees me now compared to before! Under the previous schedule, I was seeing him after a day when I worked at home or had a day off- so I didn't have the desk-bound tightness or the car-bound tightnes (or the same stress level - I think some of this is psychological - whenever I'm tense, the first thing that hurts is my back - I guess like some people get tension headaches, I get a tension back!)

Sorry to ramble.

Donna

hi donna, congrats on your new workouts, you made some excellent

picks. i dont see how you could go wrong with any of those.

the classical stretch 30 min express workouts are quite nice, you

will see. IMAX 3? buh-bye! i see no reason to keep that

one...LOLOL. im glad that you are narrowing down the causes of

your back pain, thats good news!

:*carolyn.