RemedySpot.com

better burn better buns

Rate this topic

Guest guest

morning all,running late.i did better burn better buns this morning alternating cardio/leg but i think it was all leg exercises done at cardio pace with a medicine ball. she also uses a dowel(optional) rags or discs. it was a so-so workout the first time around. she would do a move and i would think "okay sticking with a lunge" but then she adds one but doesn't say anything until we do it. UGH!! i hate that, really broke the flow of the workout. tracie is so much better then that. otherwise it was a neat workout to either do pylos or to not do pylos. there was also some core work with planks and some crunches but it didn't seem like that much ab work.i don't really feel exhausted b/c this workout is more functional training then overall strength but i am feeling a little burn in the buns.i will try this workout again soon to see if i afeel different about it. i think i was just having a bad morning that i couldn't follow along. yay its

friday!!!kassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.