RemedySpot.com

Re: Jen's exercise for Monday 1/14/08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Girl! That was FAST, what are ya doing, sitting by the computer? Do me a favor and if you don't see any posts from me during the day...post something like "are you exercising Jen? Get your rear in gear and go work out!" ok? I think that if you or someone else would do that for a while it will help me to keep going. I did have your voice "typing" in my head saying GO walk on your treadmill before you go to volleyball and I DID IT! I like walking but I LOVE playing volleyball so it was quite an accomplishment for me to put formal exercise before volleyball. I was late to volleyball by the way! Jen Pink Pussycat wrote: Atta girl, Jen! You are doing FANTASTIC!!! So proud of you!! Woot-woo!

Thanks Darcy! Be sure and nag me if you don't see a post from me every day or at least every other day, ok? Jen Darcy Ledman wrote: WOO-HOO!!So proud of you!Keep it up!Darcy On Jan 15, 2008 1:21 PM, from Michigan <volleyjen0416> wrote: Jen's exercise for Monday 1/14/08 I did A LOT today! I finally did Power 90's "Sweat/Cardio 1-2" for 35 minutes followed by Ab 100 for 4 minutes (it's on the same video.) I rode my Airdyne bike twice (3 mins each time) for a total of 6

minutes I went on two treadmill walks (30 minutes each.) I did 2002 Self Challenge Month 1 Week 3 Workout 1 but I made it harder by doing more than 2 intervals of fast walking. For my second walk I did Kathy 's cassette "Leanwalk Tape 1 Side A" I also played volleyball for 1 hour (I was actually there longer but we had to sit out and rotate in so much that I'm not counting more than one hour worth of exercise.) My reviews will be in my next post, Jen

I will try!Darcy

Thanks Darcy! Be sure and nag me if you don't see a post from me every day or at least every other day, ok?

Jen Darcy Ledman wrote:

WOO-HOO!!So proud of you!Keep it up!Darcy On Jan 15, 2008 1:21 PM, from Michigan <

volleyjen0416@...> wrote:

Jen's exercise for Monday 1/14/08 I did A LOT today!

I finally did Power 90's " Sweat/Cardio 1-2 " for 35 minutes followed by Ab 100 for 4 minutes (it's on the same video.)

I rode my Airdyne bike twice (3 mins each time) for a total of 6

minutes

I went on two treadmill walks (30 minutes each.) I did 2002 Self Challenge Month 1 Week 3 Workout 1 but I made it harder by doing more than 2 intervals of fast walking.

For my second walk I did Kathy 's cassette " Leanwalk Tape 1 Side A "

I also played volleyball for 1 hour (I was actually there longer but we had to sit out and rotate in so much that I'm not counting more than one hour worth of exercise.)

My reviews will be in my next post,

Jen