RemedySpot.com

Jen's review of Power 90 Circuit/Sculpt 1-2 I did on Tuesday 1/01/08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I like this workout a lot (I do like Power 90 Sweat 1-2 better though!) I think it was my very first Beach body product I got...maybe the second after Great Bodies Guaranteed...not sure since I've had them forever!!! Anyway, I was able to do all of the pushups...don't know how but I did them. They are still very challenging to me so I'm not moving on to 3-4 until my rotation calls for that to happen. I have the most problem with the tricep dips...they just KILL ME and always have....my triceps are just not strong at all. I only

did about 5 or 6 of them. I'm actually surprised that I was able to do any after doing Debbie Dee's powerbelt video because her workout involves doing bicep, tricep, shoulder presses, rows etc... to exercise your arms while you are walking on a treadmill. It's a very good workout but tiring for my arms as I'm not as fit as when I did it before. SO anyway I did P90 Circuit AFTER Debbie's video so I'm very happy that I was able to do so well in P90. I used 5s for most of the workout but for the biceps I used 8s. It didn't bother me that Tony doesn't suggest weights or tell what others are using because I would rather decide for myself. I think that video (I have the videotape) was designed so that any level exerciser can do it and that maybe why Tony didn't include the amount of weights

used. Well that's all I can think of right now, Jen