RemedySpot.com

TONYA this is OT about my sinus infection

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Do you remember the name of the Triaminic medicine? I don't want an antihistamine because I tried Zyrtec antihistamine and I got worse.I looked online and Triaminic Chest & nasal congestion or Day Time Cold & Cough looked good.I also found Robitussin's Cough & Cold CF and Cough & Cold D.I'm just not sure which to get.Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving! Jen

From: Tonya - <tonya@trainingwitht onya.com>Subject: Re: Jen's Weigh-In for Sunday 11/23/08To: exercisevideos@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 9:01 AM

UGH! Jen, I hope you get to feeling better soon. What do you take for your sinuses? I found that I have to take Claritin and Advair for my allergies/asthma during the spring and fall when they get really bad so I don't get to feeling horrible from them. Maybe you need something for allergies to help you not get these each year?

Jen's Weigh-In for Sunday 11/23/08

Jen's Weigh-In for Sunday 11/23/08

January 1, 2008: *204.4* Starting WeightLAST WEEK'S WEIGHT: 204.2

THIS WEEK'S WEIGHT: 201.0LBS LOST OR GAINED THIS WEEK: LOSS of 3.2 lbs

MILEAGE (based on 1 mile = 15 mins): 8 milesTOTAL MINUTES OF EXERCISE: 120 minutes

5% Weight Loss Goal 199.31

10% Weight Loss Goal 188.82

15% Weight Loss Goal

20% Weight Loss Goal

25% Weight Loss Goal

30% Weight Loss Goal

35% Weight Loss Goal

40% Weight Loss Goal

45% Weight Loss Goal

50% Weight Loss Goal

53.5% Weight Loss Goal

Waist Goal: 30 inchesULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT RANGE: 97 - 123 lbsI lost weight again this week YAH! Unfortunately I lost it because I'm sick with a bad sinus infection. I can't taste (food barely has any flavor) or smell my food so that pretty much KILLS my appetite. I've been struggling to find time to eat between my morning interpreting job(s) and my afternoon/evening tutoring job. Tomorrow will be my busiest day of the week. I interpret from 7:45 to 9:15am then I get home at 10am, rush and tutor at the university from 11am to 4pm, then I sit in a sign language from from 4 to 7pm, after that I tutor a student for an hour.....that' s why it will be a busy day! I will be eating breakfast when I get home in the morning then during my 1 to 3pm student I will lunch....during the 4 to 7pm class I will eat healthy snacks such as nuts.I don't feel well enough to exercise but I'm hoping that by Thanksgiving I will. My foot feels fine and I'm anxious to try walking on my treadmill to see how it is doing. I'm going to look at this sinus infection as an opportunity to start over with my nutrition and start eating healthier foods. I have a BIG container of barley soup with tons of veges to eat and my sweet-tooth disappeared which I'm very happy about.Well wish me luck! Jen