RemedySpot.com

Results Only Treadmill Conditioning Workout Video - Short review

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone, I had big time dread when it came to doing this video tonight but I pushed my way past that and did it anyway YAH ME! This video (also sold as a DVD) is from Results Only company founded by Bobby . The video is called "Treadmill Conditioning" and it's 43 minutes long (including warm up, cool down and stretching at the end.) The workout itself is only about 40 minutes but it's a GREAT workout and any level Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced can use it. I think this video ROCKS because anyone can use it - runners, walkers, joggers...It's designed so that you can grow

with it and Bobby does an excellent job of mirroring the stretching for picky people like (Exercise Videos) just kidding! I don't care cuz after I learned sign language, I can switch things around in my head so either way is fine with me. Anyway, he intro. his peeps - walkers, run/walker, runner, jogger etc.... Then starts with a warm up. After that he tried to kill me with inclines, sprints - yelling GO GO GO! Well I can't go any more tonight because of HIM! But I got a great workout in and I'm proud of myself despite the fact that I didn't do the Beach Body workout I planned....tmw another day! Well it's late and I'm tired so let me know

if you have any questions about this workout video. Jen