RemedySpot.com

Re: About to start ALA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We have been chelating using oral DMSA for about a year. We aregiving approx 50mg every four hours, three days on eleven off. Our sonis 13 years old and weighs about 6 stone and 3lb. Lead originallyshowed up as high on his blood test. It has reduced and is now shownin the mid elevated area on the test results. All other metals arewithin the reference range.

>>What is says on the test and what is there is reality could be miles apart FWIW

We have had yeast type problems, but nottoo bad. We are about to start ALA and I have been reading theprotocol in the AC files. Am I rights in thinking I need to give ALAwith DMSA three hourly throughout the day and four hourly overnight?

>>yes, you step the DMSA up to 3 hourly to fit in with the ALA and do both 4 hourly at night

Also, what dose of ALA would I start off with? Are the two okay ifmixed together??

>>They are fine mixed together, I would go for about 10mg to start with, 12.5 if you are splitting a 25mg cap. Candex in the night doses is a good idea to help keep the yeast down

Good luck,

Mandi x