RemedySpot.com

Thankful for a workout!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

After a week off I finally got a workout in today and it felt great! I did Prevention 1-2-3 Circuit Workout and then the Open Heart practice from Yoga Complete for Every Body. I've reviewed both before so I'll just say that both were just what I needed today. I really wanted both cardio and weights and definitely needed yoga. The Prevention workout has tons of variety and the cardio segments are only 3 minutes long so when I don't like a particular segment (like the dance themed one) I know it will be over quickly. The abs didn't much for me but that's okay too. We're heading out to my dad & step-mother's in a little while and I've got a few things to get done around here before we go but I wanted to pop in with my accountability thing. I am hoping to have time and energy tomorrow night to actually read/respond to emails and postings. No workout planned for tomorrow. (Working all morning and then doing a play date with my best friend and her kids in the afternoon then who knows what in the evening.) I'm hoping to plan a rotation again this weekend for next week and work out more consistently next week. I've missed it, working out today was very good, made me feel more energetic and alive!