RemedySpot.com

Re: something over nothing!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good going, Kassia! I agree, doing something always makes you feel better. I'm glad you mentioned 's workouts, I need to pull those out again soon - as I recall they always made my back feel good.

Sounds like you have a busy day - my weekend will be crazy. Fortunately, I don't have any really "errands" to run - other than grocery shopping, but I do ahve a crazy baking schedule ahead of me - I have to bake goodies for 's class Xmas party, and I would like to do some baking for her teachers and the office staff at her school as a "thank you" for all they do. I'm really so happy w/ the school she is in - the small classroom settings have really boosted her confidence 100%. I don't think the academics are any more challenging than the public schools, but the small setting and individual attention has made a big difference. I'm thankful that we can afford to send her there - I pray that we can continue to do so through HS. She is a shy/introverted kid who I can see easily getting "lost" in the larger settings in the big public schools around here- I was that way and I went to school "under the radar"

through H.S. I did fine, but I think I would have done better in a different setting, it wasn't until college that I really came into my own.

Sorry to ramble.

Donna

Subject: something over nothing!To: exercisevideos Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 7:33 AM

morning all,

woke up not feeling 100%. very tired and slight headache. did the bills,got my xmas stuff for work together, and did a short workout on my own. i did it stretch style a la' michelle lemay. she has wonderful stretch videos,but a plus side to doing workouts on your own is that you get to focus on what works for you more. today i needed a bit more lower back/hips and thighs so after doing some back rolls i did some rhythimc stretching for legs and then focused more on back stretching and back rolls. i feel so much better even after 13 min. it made all the difference to do something!!! i can tell with my schedule its going to be hard for me this afternoon. i have to get laundry done, meet the therapist by four(and try to deal with all that), then run out to meet the scout leader b/c she has a special gift for viola,

come back home to see dh for 5 min before he runs off to his second weekend job, bake a bunch of cookies for scout party on saturday and still find time to watch DVR of celebrity rehab's last episode b/c i am dying to know who is going to sober living to change(don't watch soap operas and that was the closest thing LOL). when do i have time to BREATHE!!!!! !!off to shower kassia

ldy_solana's fitness blogldy_solana's domainScouting for All Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don¢t want to impress people they don¢t like.

-Will