RemedySpot.com

Re: Intro/Donna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Donna,Thank you for the welcome!I've been doing Slim in 6, Jari Love Get Ripped and Ripped to the Core, Crunch Super Slimdown Pilates, and now I'm starting to add some of my old Firms. I'm also doing some of my Crunch workouts. I can handle the impact on all of those so far, so I think I'm finally on the mend. I'm glad I kept all my easier workouts.This morning I did Firm Basics Sculpting with Weights. I barely finished doing that silly "Rodeo" move before my husband walked into the living room this morning. I always feel so silly doing that move! :) I'm still feeling a bit wiped out after last week's virus.Hi ! Welcome!You have come to the right place! What are your current favorites as your ankle heals? DonnaFrom: seventytwospeeds <dino_kalesbcglobal (DOT) net>Subject: IntroTo: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 1:05 AMHi,I'm new here. I have been using exercise videos since the originalFIRM came out. I had been on a couple of other email lists until Ijust got so busy that I couldn't post. In the last couple of years,daily cycling was my primary exercise because it was my commute. Ialso ran a few 5K races and a progressive marathon in the past year.What I found was that I personally need far more variety in order tostay in one piece! I really hurt an ankle in the process. I now have a new job and a super short commute (blocks), so I'm backto my beloved exercise videos while the ankle improves. Why did I everleave you, my videos??? ;)I'm here because nobody I know understands that videos are anexcellent way to stay in shape, and nobody I know gets my enthusiasmover them. I need to be around vidiots. :) I need a place to post mydaily workout!