RemedySpot.com

Friday's workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was able to get a nice longer workout again today. I love it when I can do that. I have been spoiled lately cuz DH has been working about an hour away so he's been coming home every night, which means I am guaranteed to workout. Next week, he's on the road all week, and I'm not guaranteed anyhing! I have been able to fit the workouts in before, but Kaysar isn't sleeping as much now, so it is going to be harder.

Anyway,I chose to do Triple Threat - Cardio Kickboxing. It's a short workout, about 35 minutes. I wore my weighted gloves for intensity. At first I thought it was going to be too easy, but it turned out to be fine. Not too easy, not too hard. It fit the bill well. Afterwards, I was planning on doing PUB, and skipping the abs since I did them yesterday. Well, of course when the abs came on, I decided to do it cuz what was 8 more minutes..LOL.. I was able to match Cathe w/ all of her weight except for when she jumps to 10's for kickbacks. I stayed w/ my 8's. I think I struggled the most w/ the chest section. I really had to push through it to get all of those reps done. Of course no section was easy, but that one was the hardest.

Today should be easier to get my workout in, and I might stick with an hour long instead of closer to 90 minutes. We shall see though.....Enjoy your weekend everyone!Darcy