RemedySpot.com

Re: KERRY Re: [Exercise Videos]JEN Re: Jen's exercise for Tuesday 1/08/08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You know what though Jen, the journey is hard, but sooo rewarding. Quite honestly, I think maintaining is harder than losing sometimes! You are going to love the way you feel as your body changes too... it's not like you won't notice until you lose all the weight. You will just keep feeling better, and better, and better!!

It's going to be awesome for you! Make sure and take some good before pics. Maybe we'll see you in the collage video catalog next and you can get yourself $100 in videos!Darcy

I think that the incision on my stomach is better. It doesn't bother me as much when I lay or exercise on my stomach. And I've noticed that my face is a little slimmer....it's gonna take a LONG time for me to lose all this weight though!

Jen Kerry Kramer <

kerrykramer@...> wrote: Good to hear Jen,Have you noticed any changes since you've started exercising again

after your surgery?Kerry12a. KERRY Re: Jen's exercise for Tuesday 1/08/08Posted by: " from Michigan " volleyjen0416@...

volleyjen0416Date: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:35 pm ((PST))Don't worry Kerry, I'm taking days off and mixing easy days with harder days.Jen

I could use that $100 now Darcy! LOL, Jen Darcy Ledman wrote: You know what though Jen, the journey is hard, but sooo rewarding. Quite honestly, I think maintaining is harder than losing sometimes! You are going to love

the way you feel as your body changes too... it's not like you won't notice until you lose all the weight. You will just keep feeling better, and better, and better!! It's going to be awesome for you! Make sure and take some good before pics. Maybe we'll see you in the collage video catalog next and you can get yourself $100 in videos!Darcy On Jan 12, 2008 5:36 PM, from Michigan <volleyjen0416> wrote: I think that the incision on my stomach is better. It doesn't bother me as much when I lay or exercise on my stomach. And I've noticed that my face is a little slimmer....it's gonna take a LONG time for me

to lose all this weight though! Jen Kerry Kramer < kerrykramertelus (DOT) net> wrote: Good to hear Jen,Have you noticed any changes since you've started exercising again after your surgery?Kerry12a. KERRY Re: Jen's exercise for Tuesday 1/08/08Posted by: " from Michigan" volleyjen0416 volleyjen0416Date: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:35 pm ((PST))Don't worry Kerry, I'm taking days off and mixing easy days with harder days.Jen