Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bliss

Date:

Aug 10, 2007 9:45 AM

Subject:

Wind of Opportunity

Body:

Feel the wind of opportunity blowing across the land, freshening your senses, opening your eyes to the wonders around you. And this wind of opportunity is not blowing off the old; it is blowing off what is happening right now, at this moment.

As one person tries something and succeeds or fails, new knowledge enters the world, and as it does so, that knowledge is available to everyone in cosmic mix, in the group consciousness. This group consciousness is there and you are accessing it all the time. Hints of it are in the newspapers and magazines, in the conversations of people as they take interest in new things.

Listen differently and you will hear it, see it and feel it. Then allow yourself then to become one of the experimenters.

When you open to newness and creativity, you must silence your internal critic, set aside the doubter and fearful controller, fill your heart with courage and dare to try new things.

The newness requires bravery. It also requires the heart to continue in spite of initial failures.

It requires that you reach down over and over, lift your heart, revive your courage and try again. And each time you try, each new thing you experiment with, you become more knowledgeable, you become braver, you fill yourself with more of the qualities that will allow you to continue on your quest.And your quest is knowledge and personal growth combined, so that each thing you learn enhances your core of integrity, courage and love, and these qualities then enhance the subsequent knowledge that you gather. And on and on it goes in an upward cycle, so that each so-called failure becomes a stepping stone for further personal growth and greater knowledge.Look around you and see all the dust that has gathered thickly in your life, all the old ways of thinking and being. The air is stale and heavy.

Let us now throw open the windows and allow a fresh breeze to enter and blow through. And after the dust has cleared, look around and see what treasures are uncovered and what things in your life should simply be tossed out to make room for the new. Look at your true treasures in a new light. Remove the tarnish that has built up during years of neglect and let them stand out and glow in a new way.

Look at everything anew: your ideas and opinions, your skills and yes, your dreams. Dust them off as well and see how they might be reworked in this new world.For yes, today is a new world. Everything has changed overnight. Connect with it.

Reach up into your higher self and feel the knowledge that resides there. Reach down into your core of peace and let yourself integrate fully with this world, as it is. Expand into it.

Release the worry and frustration, desperation and regret. Instead all is fresh and new, and you can feel that all you need to do is open yourself up to transform your life in wondrous ways.Here is an inspiration for todayI fling open the doors and windows of my being and ask that the fresh breeze of Now blow through, cleansing me and my life, clearing my sight and my hearing, opening my vision with sparkling clarity. I feel the newness cleansing me. I feel it blowing directly on the center of my forehead, clearing my inner vision, allowing me to view all that is familiar to me with new eyes.I see my life with absolute clarity. I see through both the tarnish and the false glitter. I see clearly the true value of all that is in my life.I am completely open to the new. I welcome change and wonder in my life.

I am wiling to set aside the old in order to allow room for the new. I love myself and my life. I joyfully open to it as it changes and develops each day.I am love. I am power. I am joy. I am.I wish you love and peace. Hart*******Bliss