RemedySpot.com

Rest Days

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good for you to listen to your body!! Hope it is better tomorrow for ya!!DarcyOn Jan 10, 2008 6:30 AM, nancydewolf <nancydewolf@...

> wrote:

Speaking of days off... I'm taking a rest day today. My left knee, which is my worst one, is twinging a lot, stairs are quite painful otherwise it is just occasionally twinges. It started out of seemingly nowhere yesterday afternoon. Not sure why, could just be an RA flare (which is one good reason to rest too) but to be sure, I'm doing ibuprofen and rest (when I'm not standing up teaching this morning (but that's only for a little) while instead of playing with heavy objects (today is a sculpt day). If I didn't have a history of knee issues I'd probably just ignore it because it isn't a constant pain and I don't do stairs during this workout but I'd rather be overly cautious than overly miserable later! If all is well tomorrow I'm planning on jumping into P90 Cardio 3-4 sometime in the afternoon or evening but will consider doing all low-impact instead of actual jumping.

DH and I both get paid once a month. He used to get paid every other week and that was fine. This once a month thing is not much fun but we're getting used to it (they started it over the summer). My salary doesn't amount to much but I get paid just once a month too though I'm supposed to file my paperwork within 24 hours after each meeting otherwise, especially depending where we are in the month I might get paid a month later for that particular meeting. It's not usually much work but sometimes, like for Tuesday's meeting which was one just starting out, I procrastinate because there's more than the normal amount of paperwork. Gotta get to that this afternoon in between meetings... while I'm resting instead of working out! :-)

Re: Jen's exercise for Wednesday 1/09/08

great idea to take an off day. rest is always just as important as the workouts. getting paid is a good thing LOL. we get paid every other week and it a pain. i really feel for those that only get paid by the month(i think our teachers pay is like that). such a pain!kassia

Jen's exercise for Wednesday 1/09/08

Since I worked out a lot yesterday that's all I'm going to do for exercise today. I'm tired and need to do my work invoices so I will get paid.

ldy_solana's domain

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like.-Will

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

• 5 weeks later...

:-) I hate them !! lol .. Sundays are my rest days, every other day I

work out twice a day .. Body Conditioning and Step or Aerobics and

Step I realise that I have not mentioned what I have so here is a

small list of what I am using I have others are collecting dust..

Aerobics

Oz Style 1 (from tv)two of my favs put together

Oz Style 2 (from tv)two of my favs put together

Marmorat's Low Impact (made longer to suit me)

Elle Mcpherson's The Body

Cher's Hot Dance

Fighting Fit (kick boxing)

Austin's Ultimate Fat Burner

Step

Tammy Lee Web Buns of steel

Kathy Power Step

Kathy Step Workout

Kathy Hips, Thighs and Buttocks

Cher's Step

Beginner to intermediate Step Marmorat

Advanced Step Marmorat