RemedySpot.com

prayer for my visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello everyone! Wed August 15th I fly to Idaho to visit my kids. I'm excited and nervious at the same time. I have not seen them in 3 1/2 years. They are both excited to see me as well. I don't know what to expect due to their dad and step-mom having them all this time and living in a drama filled life. They keep re-living what happened in 2004 and constantly remind the kids of it. When we were in court earlier this year their father told them I lied to them about going to counseling (this was because I wouldn't provide him with proof of going to counseling) and told them I was trying to take them away from him. The result was my son refused to talk to me but my daughter would. After court in May my son would talk to me but my daughter refused. I'm thinking it was that way because my daughter was upset with the results of court (her having to stay w/ her dad) and then him putting her on the spot on each phone call (he would ask her with me already on the phone if she wanted to talk to me). My daughter was completely devistated in 2004 when the sheriff's took her from me. I believe in my heart that she wants to be with me. Anyway, I only get about 10 hours with them over a 4 day period of time and want to make the most of my time with them. Please send your prayers, love, light and blessings this way for my visit. Thank you all for your kindess. Blessings! ~A~

I'm sure this is a big step of uncertainties and I've sent comforting prayers out for you . Your kids are going to love seeing you.

Best wishes God's speed, Love , Light and compassion,

Debbie>> hello everyone! Wed August 15th I fly to Idaho to visit my kids. I'm> excited and nervious at the same time. I have not seen them in 3 1/2> years. They are both excited to see me as well. I don't know what to> expect due to their dad and step-mom having them all this time and> living in a drama filled life. They keep re-living what happened in> 2004 and constantly remind the kids of it. When we were in court> earlier this year their father told them I lied to them about going to> counseling (this was because I wouldn't provide him with proof of going> to counseling) and told them I was trying to take them away from him. > The result was my son refused to talk to me but my daughter would. > After court in May my son would talk to me but my daughter refused. I'm> thinking it was that way because my daughter was upset with the results> of court (her having to stay w/ her dad) and then him putting her on the> spot on each phone call (he would ask her with me already on the phone> if she wanted to talk to me). My daughter was completely devistated in> 2004 when the sheriff's took her from me. I believe in my heart that> she wants to be with me. Anyway, I only get about 10 hours with them> over a 4 day period of time and want to make the most of my time with> them. Please send your prayers, love, light and blessings this way for> my visit. Thank you all for your kindess. Blessings! ~A~>

OH LESLIE! Congratulations! I know how much you miss your kids, and they miss you. *dances*I'm sending my love, and as many blessings as I can muster to you!Stefanie>> hello everyone! Wed August 15th I fly to Idaho to visit my kids. I'm> excited and nervious at the same time. I have not seen them in 3 1/2> years. They are both excited to see me as well. I don't know what to> expect due to their dad and step-mom having them all this time and> living in a drama filled life. They keep re-living what happened in> 2004 and constantly remind the kids of it. When we were in court> earlier this year their father told them I lied to them about going to> counseling (this was because I wouldn't provide him with proof of going> to counseling) and told them I was trying to take them away from him. > The result was my son refused to talk to me but my daughter would. > After court in May my son would talk to me but my daughter refused. I'm> thinking it was that way because my daughter was upset with the results> of court (her having to stay w/ her dad) and then him putting her on the> spot on each phone call (he would ask her with me already on the phone> if she wanted to talk to me). My daughter was completely devistated in> 2004 when the sheriff's took her from me. I believe in my heart that> she wants to be with me. Anyway, I only get about 10 hours with them> over a 4 day period of time and want to make the most of my time with> them. Please send your prayers, love, light and blessings this way for> my visit. Thank you all for your kindess. Blessings! ~A~>

Thank you & Debbie. It's much appreciated. I spoke to my kids tonight and they are so excited! They are counting days/hours and are cleaning their rooms so they can show me when I get there. I cant wait. I do know this is a step in the right direction. Thank you all for your love and support!

Blessings always!

Domestic Violence is a Crime! Be silent NO more! Be safe & Blessed! ~A~

----- Original Message ----From: Stefanie <diddiejar@...> Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 8:45:04 PMSubject: [] Re: prayer for my visit

OH LESLIE! Congratulations! I know how much you miss your kids, and they miss you. *dances*I'm sending my love, and as many blessings as I can muster to you!Stefanie>> hello everyone! Wed August 15th I fly to Idaho to visit my kids. I'm> excited and nervious at the same time. I have not seen them in 3 1/2> years. They are both excited to see me as well. I don't know what to> expect due to their dad and step-mom having them all this time and> living in a drama filled life. They keep re-living what happened in> 2004 and constantly remind the kids of it. When we were in court> earlier this year their father told them I lied to them about going to> counseling (this was because I wouldn't provide him with proof of

going> to counseling) and told them I was trying to take them away from him. > The result was my son refused to talk to me but my daughter would. > After court in May my son would talk to me but my daughter refused. I'm> thinking it was that way because my daughter was upset with the results> of court (her having to stay w/ her dad) and then him putting her on the> spot on each phone call (he would ask her with me already on the phone> if she wanted to talk to me). My daughter was completely devistated in> 2004 when the sheriff's took her from me. I believe in my heart that> she wants to be with me. Anyway, I only get about 10 hours with them> over a 4 day period of time and want to make the most of my time with> them. Please send your prayers, love, light and blessings this way for> my visit. Thank you all for your kindess. Blessings!

~A~>

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Oh, my dear ,

What a wonderful and yes, I am sure a bit of a scary trip. It

is difficult to know what to expect from your ex husband. I am truly

happy that you are going to see your children. Just remember, dear,

your family here, and I am humbly speaking for all here, hope you all

don't mind (Cuz you know we all love one another SO very much, :) I

want you to know that I am here for you as are all your brothers and

sisters, wishing you a safe trip and lots of fun, quality time with

your children!!! As for the not so fun part, seeing your ex, dear,

You are a strong woman! You are beautiful and wonderful and this

trip is as much for yourself as it is for your children a Great

Blessing!! Love and light, my sweet !! Namaste, LUNA

>

> hello everyone! Wed August 15th I fly to Idaho to visit my kids.

I'm

> excited and nervious at the same time. I have not seen them in 3

1/2

> years. They are both excited to see me as well. I don't know what

to

> expect due to their dad and step-mom having them all this time and

> living in a drama filled life. They keep re-living what happened in

> 2004 and constantly remind the kids of it. When we were in court

> earlier this year their father told them I lied to them about going

to

> counseling (this was because I wouldn't provide him with proof of

going

> to counseling) and told them I was trying to take them away from

him.

> The result was my son refused to talk to me but my daughter would.

> After court in May my son would talk to me but my daughter

refused. I'm

> thinking it was that way because my daughter was upset with the

results

> of court (her having to stay w/ her dad) and then him putting her

on the

> spot on each phone call (he would ask her with me already on the

phone

> if she wanted to talk to me). My daughter was completely

devistated in

> 2004 when the sheriff's took her from me. I believe in my heart

that