RemedySpot.com

yoga/chest and tris

Rate this topic

Guest guest

morning all,last night before bed i did yoga shakti. its been so long since i have done this dvd. i did the classical sun salutation series and the foward bends and twist series. the foward bends and twist was pretty intense stretch wise and it included some leg behind the head deals(no i tried i need a little work on the hammie flexibilty LOL). this segment alone was 15 min. it was a great combo. dh was in the living room so i didn't do a savasana b/c he never leaves me alone to focus. it would have been a good cherry topper though. such a great yoga dvd. this morning was a little hard to motivate this morning but i finally finished my APX(all pump extreme with amy bento) chest and tri. it wasnt' a long workout(besides the w/u and stretch is was roughly 25 mins). but with the right weight its a great workout even being a shorter workout. i might start upping my chest press barbell although with her rep pattern it seemed okay but i think another 5 lbs

wouldn't hurt. the pushups are so varied from each of her videos in this one is a drop push ups on the step. you start in upright position then basically controlled but drop yourself on the step for the push ups(other of her variations are staggered push ups with one arm out and one arm in regular position, uneven push ups with one arm on step one on the floor etc). its tough as you go along b/c you are with 3 risers on each side and work down to one. the less risers the greater range the harder the exercise. she does pullovers which needed an intense amount of concentration to make sure my chest was pulling the weight and not my back. she uses pullovers as a back exercise in slo-mo but the squeeze is slightly difference.my triceps worked hard today. she does diamond hand position tricep pushups with a hold one arm up,modified by not doing the one arm up just holding in a bottom position. afterwards i attempted 10lb for one arm kickbacks and made it. and used a

heavier band for her band cross body extensions and somehow survived LOL. triceps are obviously making improvements somewhere. i will have to back track later and see what workouts might have helped that out. i was using 8s before. well off to check some things back to work tomorrowkassia ldy_solana's domain Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don’t want to impress people they don’t like.-Will

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.