RemedySpot.com

Monday workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

This morning I did Turbo Jam Total Body Blast. This was the first time doing this workout. Chalene is a really good instructor and she really acts like she's enjoying what she's doing.

I burned 458 calories though I'm not sure how. As far as it being total body, it might be, but I didn't feel it all that much. She didn't stay with any one exercise long enough (1 1/2 minutes per side) to feel anything. So I would say it was more of an endurance/cardio type workout.

She uses the stability ball during the entire workout and I thought from previewing that my arms would get really tired from holding the ball, but they didn't all. The ab sections were too short to really feel anything. If you could do just the ab sections back to back, you'd get a great burn. Too bad she didn't make premixes.

This workout is definitely a great way to get good use out of my ball and its a nice change from all my other workouts. AND my body was definitely doing something different. This wouldn't be one I wouldn't pull out a lot, but is a nice addition to my workout library.

I might do this one again later this week. Usually you get a better feel for a workout after the second time of doing it.

Still cold here, but not as bad as yesterday. I told DH I might go walk the dogs later if it at least gets in the 20's. He says that's still too cold to take them.

Have a great day!!

~**~~**~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.