RemedySpot.com

Thursday/Friday workouts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

It dawned on me I didn't post Thursday's workout - which turned out to be Classical Stretch Full Body Workout Volume 1. I had planned to do PIlates, but I had a major/minor (major in that it hurt bad, minor in that it was short-lived) set-back w/ my back (pun intended). I blame my office chair as I had been doing great for several days and Wed was my first day back in the office. By the end of the day, I had really bad back/hip pain. I switched chairs out again for today and so far so good. I brought my stability ball in and when everyone is off to the holiday party today (I'm not going, I can't afford to take time off to go - I'm short on time due to my summer vacation still!) I'm going to blow it up and try using that as a chair. None of the chairs I have tried in the office are good for my back (I feel like Goldilocks!). I'm going to see if my chiro can recommend a particular brand or type and then see if

they'll buy it for me (Heck, I'll buy it msyelf and take it w/ me if I leave here). I was quite unhappy w/ the set-back yesterday - and it did bother me all day. I managed to fix it by sleeping on a heating pad and doing lots of stretches throughout the day. I also suppose that it didn't help matters that yesterday I had one of those days - lots of running around and stuff. I also think the Classical Stretch helped - it definately loosened up some areas and improved my mobility.

Anyway, on a happy note, I woke up today feeling much better (the heating pad and stretching must have worked!). I still didn't want to push it so I just walked on the TM today. I did a 4 mile walk in about 50 minutes - so a decent pace. I then did 10 Min Solution Pilates w/ Lara Hudson - I did the abs, legs and upper body sections. My poor upper body has been so neglected. I need to pay more attention to it.

I hope that my back holds up today and that I can get back on track (again, pun intended!) with it feeling good!

Take care,

Donna