RemedySpot.com

Stacey from Jen regarding swim classes I'm taking

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Stacey, I've taken the intermediate swim class before but this time it's with a different instructor. My favorite instructor/ & friend is moving back home to Italy In this class the teacher will have us swimming using the 4 IM strokes - Butterfly, back, breast and freestyle. We will also practice turns etc... I'm taking it to improve my swimming technique and to build my endurance so that I can pass the lifeguard test in the spring/summer. I will have to find a way to practice on the weekends, either Saturday or Sunday. The other class is an Advanced swim class that I haven't taken before. This teacher is on the same level with the teacher that is leaving (she trained her how to teach the class) so I'm sure it will be good. I will let you

know how it goes on Friday when I go to my first class. The only water exercise class that I got much out of was Hydrotoning which uses water dumbbells and fins but the class starts at 8am and I'm afraid that the winter-time is a bad time to take that class...maybe I will take it in spring/summer. I hope you are enjoying your classes! Jen Stacey Brennan-Melvin wrote: jen,i'm going to take one bodyshaping class and two cardio classes a week to begin with then add on with other classes, running and (if dd lets me) a workout at home as i get stronger/fit. on the mornings i don't go to class (and my dh is doing his workout) i'm going to smuggle my laptop upstairs and do some yoga dvd workouts while the baby is asleep. my mom takes a water aerobics class at the ymca twice a week. she loves it!! swimming is fun!! if i had the chance to swim as a part of my exercise routine i would do it!! someday...my friend is giving a me her jogging

stroller--i'm very excited about that. i know of a couple of places i could take it here during the winter and walk. my cousin is giving me their bike trailer so i can hitch it to my bike and go for a ride with the kids. looking forward to spring!!can't wait to hear about your classes!stacey> >> > Jen - you have been doing great since the beginning of> > the year - keep it up - even when things get busy -> > make that time for yourself - it doesn't have to be a> > long session if you're short on time just do something> > > > Stacey - YAY! Welcome back to exercise - it sounded> > like a great, varied class. Are you going tomorrow as> > well? Although i don't particularly like getting up> > early, I always feel so much better on the days I> > workout in the morning.> > > > Take care!> > > > Donna> >

> > > > > __________________________________________________________> ______________> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> >>