RemedySpot.com

week in review - down 2 lbs this week!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well it was a fun day at the gym today. I did CoreBox for the first half of class and they liked it! When I got on the scale afterwards I was happy and surprised to be down 2 lbs! Yay! So I'm at 181 now... 31 more lbs to go to reach my goal for 2008. When I get to 179 I'll really be happy because 70's sound so much better than 80's!Got 8.75 hours of exercise in this week, and am having fun planning what to do next week. I'd like to do more Rodney Yee yoga for sure, I'll need to learn the 2nd half of CoreBox if for nothing else just to say I know the whole thing. I'm not sure I'll have time to teach it because Round 32 is coming out soon and I'll be doing that in it's entirety for 6-8 weeks once I get it.I have two Mallet fusion workouts that I'd like to do in the Renew You series. They combine pilates, yoga and ballet it looks like and they take place outdoors. I also want to do the upper

body premix from Cathe's Low Impact Circuit dvd. I also have two yoga workouts that use weights that I want to check out. Hmm..Got 4 virgin workouts in (I'm not counting CoreBox because that's not really a workout video but an instructional format) so that's good, except that I acquired more than 4 virgins this week :/ What's a vidiot to do? January 13th – January 19th Sunday Taught Turbo Kick: Cuts from R11 – R13 New Seasons Walk Monday CoreBox 1 Rodney Yee: Yoga Burn Tuesday Bridge Walk CoreBox 1 (30 minutes) Kundalini Yoga to Detox and Destress with Maya Fiennes Wednesday Rest Day Thursday CoreBox 1 (30 minutes) Rodney Yee: Strength Building Yoga Session 1 Slim & Six Pack Friday West Hills Walk Saturday Taught CoreBox 1 & Turbo Kick R23 combo